SETAC North Atlantic 20th Annual Meeting & Short Course
Tuesday, June 10, 2014 12:00 am - Friday, June 13, 2014 12:00 am
University of Massachusetts Hotel & Conference Center
1 Campus Center Way
Amherst, Massachusetts 01003
Join the North Atlantic Chapter of the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) for its 20th Annual Meeting & Short Course.
The conference starts Tuesday-Wednesday with a short course that interactively investigates biological and recreational injury along with key resource economic models (habitat and resource equivalency analysis) as tools in the decision process with the goal of cooperative solutions. The course is designed for both the NRDA practitioner and those simply trying to better understand the topic. Implications for Northeast restoration – including case histories – will be addressed. Short Course Chairs: Alan Parsons, Kingston Consultancy; Ken Finkelstein, NOAA.
On Thursday, the Annual Meeting begins with two keynote speakers, including Hiscock & Barclay Partner, Yvonne E. Hennessey, who will speak on "Shale Development: A Comparison of How States Are Regulating Hydraulic Fracturing."
Session Topics in the Works:
- Chemicals in the Environment
- Risk Assessment
- Local Issues
- Contaminated Sediments
- Human Health
- General Environmental Toxicology & Chemistry
- Poster Session
For more information contact Tim Verslycke, email@example.com.
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Attorney Shannon Howley Joins Barclay Damon
- Chris Cardillo and Charlie Martorana Interviewed by Buffalo Law Journal
- David Burch Interviewed by Politico
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators
- US Department of Labor Proposes Rule to Update and Clarify “Regular Rate” Requirements
- Unexecuted Indemnification Agreement Not Retroactive Once Executed