SETAC North Atlantic 20th Annual Meeting & Short Course
Tuesday, June 10, 2014 12:00 am - Friday, June 13, 2014 12:00 am
University of Massachusetts Hotel & Conference Center
1 Campus Center Way
Amherst, Massachusetts 01003
Join the North Atlantic Chapter of the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) for its 20th Annual Meeting & Short Course.
The conference starts Tuesday-Wednesday with a short course that interactively investigates biological and recreational injury along with key resource economic models (habitat and resource equivalency analysis) as tools in the decision process with the goal of cooperative solutions. The course is designed for both the NRDA practitioner and those simply trying to better understand the topic. Implications for Northeast restoration – including case histories – will be addressed. Short Course Chairs: Alan Parsons, Kingston Consultancy; Ken Finkelstein, NOAA.
On Thursday, the Annual Meeting begins with two keynote speakers, including Hiscock & Barclay Partner, Yvonne E. Hennessey, who will speak on "Shale Development: A Comparison of How States Are Regulating Hydraulic Fracturing."
Session Topics in the Works:
- Chemicals in the Environment
- Risk Assessment
- Local Issues
- Contaminated Sediments
- Human Health
- General Environmental Toxicology & Chemistry
- Poster Session
For more information contact Tim Verslycke, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Column: Private Activity Bonds repeal — The true cost of tax reform
- Proactive Brand Protection Strategies For Pharma Innovators
- Cahill ’83 Elected Deputy Managing Partner at Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Named to the BTI Client Service A-Team 2018
- Precautionary "Wet Floor" Signs Do Not Imply Actual or Constructive Notice of a Slippery Condition
- Request for Grant Applications for Higher Education Capital Matching Grant Program Posted on DASNY'S Website
- Pending Tax Legislation Update
- NYSDEC to Promulgate New Rule Regulating Air Emissions From the Oil and Gas Industry