SETAC North Atlantic 20th Annual Meeting & Short Course
Tuesday, June 10, 2014 12:00 am - Friday, June 13, 2014 12:00 am
University of Massachusetts Hotel & Conference Center
1 Campus Center Way
Amherst, Massachusetts 01003
Join the North Atlantic Chapter of the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) for its 20th Annual Meeting & Short Course.
The conference starts Tuesday-Wednesday with a short course that interactively investigates biological and recreational injury along with key resource economic models (habitat and resource equivalency analysis) as tools in the decision process with the goal of cooperative solutions. The course is designed for both the NRDA practitioner and those simply trying to better understand the topic. Implications for Northeast restoration – including case histories – will be addressed. Short Course Chairs: Alan Parsons, Kingston Consultancy; Ken Finkelstein, NOAA.
On Thursday, the Annual Meeting begins with two keynote speakers, including Hiscock & Barclay Partner, Yvonne E. Hennessey, who will speak on "Shale Development: A Comparison of How States Are Regulating Hydraulic Fracturing."
Session Topics in the Works:
- Chemicals in the Environment
- Risk Assessment
- Local Issues
- Contaminated Sediments
- Human Health
- General Environmental Toxicology & Chemistry
- Poster Session
For more information contact Tim Verslycke, email@example.com.
- Tim Green Releases 38th Book, The Big Game, Available Now
- Fifty-One Barclay Damon Attorneys to Be Featured in the 2019 Best Lawyers in America
- Eighty Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 NY Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Sara Payne Featured on Capital Pressroom Medical Marijuana Episode
- Examining Beneficial Ownership and Risk-Based Customer Due Diligence
- NY Federal Judge Rules Male Coach Can Bring a Sex Discrimination Claim Based on Alleged Title IX Violations Affecting a Women’s Sports Program
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced