SETAC North Atlantic 20th Annual Meeting & Short Course
Tuesday, June 10, 2014 12:00 am - Friday, June 13, 2014 12:00 am
University of Massachusetts Hotel & Conference Center
1 Campus Center Way
Amherst, Massachusetts 01003
Join the North Atlantic Chapter of the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) for its 20th Annual Meeting & Short Course.
The conference starts Tuesday-Wednesday with a short course that interactively investigates biological and recreational injury along with key resource economic models (habitat and resource equivalency analysis) as tools in the decision process with the goal of cooperative solutions. The course is designed for both the NRDA practitioner and those simply trying to better understand the topic. Implications for Northeast restoration – including case histories – will be addressed. Short Course Chairs: Alan Parsons, Kingston Consultancy; Ken Finkelstein, NOAA.
On Thursday, the Annual Meeting begins with two keynote speakers, including Hiscock & Barclay Partner, Yvonne E. Hennessey, who will speak on "Shale Development: A Comparison of How States Are Regulating Hydraulic Fracturing."
Session Topics in the Works:
- Chemicals in the Environment
- Risk Assessment
- Local Issues
- Contaminated Sediments
- Human Health
- General Environmental Toxicology & Chemistry
- Poster Session
For more information contact Tim Verslycke, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Harry Daniels Joins Barclay Damon as Of Counsel
- Barclay Damon’s Innovative Diversity 1L Summer Associate Program Expands to Albany Office
- Three Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Buffalo Business First: Trademark Holders Defend Their Products
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation
- Federal Circuit Addresses Patent Marking Burden
- NYSDOL to Hold Public Hearing on Proposed Sleep and Meal Time Regulations for Home Health Care Industry
- New Lawsuit Alleges Improper Discrimination in Assisted Living Admission Standards for Wheelchair Users