SEC Considerations and Exemptions for Small and New Companies: Webinar
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Hiscock & Barclay Of Counsel, Christopher J. Bonner, will describe how the securities laws affect financing for small and new companies. Included will be an overview of the latest developments from the Securities and Exchange Commission.
This webinar is sponsored by the New York State Science & Technology Law Center as part of the Spring 2015 Webcast Series.
The webinar is free. Click on the Register Now button to register.
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Attorney Shannon Howley Joins Barclay Damon
- Chris Cardillo and Charlie Martorana Interviewed by Buffalo Law Journal
- David Burch Interviewed by Politico
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators
- US Department of Labor Proposes Rule to Update and Clarify “Regular Rate” Requirements
- Unexecuted Indemnification Agreement Not Retroactive Once Executed