SEC Considerations and Exemptions for Small and New Companies: Webinar
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Hiscock & Barclay Of Counsel, Christopher J. Bonner, will describe how the securities laws affect financing for small and new companies. Included will be an overview of the latest developments from the Securities and Exchange Commission.
This webinar is sponsored by the New York State Science & Technology Law Center as part of the Spring 2015 Webcast Series.
The webinar is free. Click on the Register Now button to register.
- Column: Private Activity Bonds repeal — The true cost of tax reform
- Proactive Brand Protection Strategies For Pharma Innovators
- Cahill ’83 Elected Deputy Managing Partner at Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Named to the BTI Client Service A-Team 2018
- Precautionary "Wet Floor" Signs Do Not Imply Actual or Constructive Notice of a Slippery Condition
- Request for Grant Applications for Higher Education Capital Matching Grant Program Posted on DASNY'S Website
- Pending Tax Legislation Update
- NYSDEC to Promulgate New Rule Regulating Air Emissions From the Oil and Gas Industry