SEC Considerations and Exemptions for Small and New Companies: Webinar
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Hiscock & Barclay Of Counsel, Christopher J. Bonner, will describe how the securities laws affect financing for small and new companies. Included will be an overview of the latest developments from the Securities and Exchange Commission.
This webinar is sponsored by the New York State Science & Technology Law Center as part of the Spring 2015 Webcast Series.
The webinar is free. Click on the Register Now button to register.
- Sara Payne Profiled as Cannabis Team Leader by College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Barclay Damon Named to 2019 US News & World Report – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” List
- Barclay Damon Honored by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie, Niagara, and the Southern Tier
- Associate Steven Mach and Law Clerk Kaleigh Morrison Join Barclay Damon
- NYS Appellate Division Holds That SEC Disgorgement of Over $140 Million is an Uninsurable Penalty Under Professional Liability Policy
- No Prejudgment Interest if Plaintiff Cannot Show When Damages Were Incurred
- Notable Talc Case May Increase Similar Claims
- State and Federal Agencies Ramp Up Efforts to Combat Sex-Based Discrimination and Harassment