SEC Considerations and Exemptions for Small and New Companies: Webinar
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Hiscock & Barclay Of Counsel, Christopher J. Bonner, will describe how the securities laws affect financing for small and new companies. Included will be an overview of the latest developments from the Securities and Exchange Commission.
This webinar is sponsored by the New York State Science & Technology Law Center as part of the Spring 2015 Webcast Series.
The webinar is free. Click on the Register Now button to register.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- New York State Appellate Court Holds That Home Care Attendant’s Wage Claims Arising From 24-Hour Shifts May Proceed
- More Changes Coming for New York Not-for-Profits
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision