Risk Management for Lawyers 2018: Protecting Your Practice CLE
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
RIT Inn & Conference Center
5257 W Henrietta Rd
Henrietta, New York 14467
The New York State Bar Association is pleased to present Risk Management for Lawyers. Designed for all practicing attorneys regardless of their level of expertise, this program will provide practical tips to help improve your practice and lessen the possibility of a malpractice claim or grievance. The program includes an overview of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct, disciplinary rules, recent developments and cases of interest. Earn 4.0 MCLE Ethics credits while getting up-to-date tips from experienced practitioners and consultants.
Dennis McCoy, partner, will be the program chair.
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- Eight Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Legal Elite of Western New York
- Linda Clark Chosen to Present at National Pharmacy Conference in Washington DC
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State
- School Districts May Assume Heightened Duty Toward Students Based on Implementation of Policies and Procedures