Risk Management Buffalo CLE Program
Thursday, April 16, 2015
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Holiday Inn Amherst
1881 Niagara Falls Blvd.
Amherst, N.Y. 14228
Hiscock & Barclay partner, Dennis R. McCoy, will present at this New York State Bar Association CLE on Risk Management.
- Recognizing and Handling Conflicts of Interest – Proper Client Intake
- Effective Client Relations and Resolving Attorney-Client Disputes
- Relations with Others, Including Partners and Non-Clients
- Insurance Considerations, including the Appropriate Coverage and the Importance of Proper and Timely Notice
This program is designed for all practicing attorneys regardless of their level of expertise, this program will provide practical tips to help improve your practice and lessen the possibility of a malpractice claim or grievance. The program includes an overview of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct, disciplinary rules, recent developments and cases of interest.
Earn 4.0 MCLE ethics credits while getting up-to-date tips from experienced practitioners and consultants.
For more information and to register, click on the REGISTER NOW button.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money