Risk Management Buffalo CLE Program
Thursday, April 16, 2015
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Holiday Inn Amherst
1881 Niagara Falls Blvd.
Amherst, N.Y. 14228
Hiscock & Barclay partner, Dennis R. McCoy, will present at this New York State Bar Association CLE on Risk Management.
- Recognizing and Handling Conflicts of Interest – Proper Client Intake
- Effective Client Relations and Resolving Attorney-Client Disputes
- Relations with Others, Including Partners and Non-Clients
- Insurance Considerations, including the Appropriate Coverage and the Importance of Proper and Timely Notice
This program is designed for all practicing attorneys regardless of their level of expertise, this program will provide practical tips to help improve your practice and lessen the possibility of a malpractice claim or grievance. The program includes an overview of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct, disciplinary rules, recent developments and cases of interest.
Earn 4.0 MCLE ethics credits while getting up-to-date tips from experienced practitioners and consultants.
For more information and to register, click on the REGISTER NOW button.
- Barclay Damon Hosts Women's Forum Networking Event at Hotel Henry
- For Albany Tax Exemptions, it Depends on What The Meaning of 'Commercial' is
- Barclay Damon Succeeds in Getting Cellino and Barnes Court Docs Unsealed
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients