Wednesday, June 4, 2014
10:30 am - 11:00 am
O'Brien & Levine
195 State Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02109
Hiscock & Barclay Of Counsel Stephen H. Oleskey will be part of Radio Entrepreneurs' special program on Wednesday, June 4th at 10:40 AM. This program features lawyers from a variety of practice areas who will discuss interesting topics in their areas of law.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review