RPLS Not-For-Profit Committee on Padavan Issues
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
New York City offices of Venable LLP
1270 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York
Barclay Damon attorneys James S. Grossman and Emanuela D'Ambrogio will present at the New York State Bar Association's RPLS Not-For-Profit Committee on Padavan Issues CLE on May 17, 2017 at 5:00pm.
The Committee will present a CLE program on the Padavan law and on the potential applicability of the State Lobbying Law to activities under Padavan. This CLE program is available only to Committee members.
- Barclay Damon Assists with Gardens in Arts Neighborhood
- Column: The ethical obligation of cybersecurity
- Barclay Damon Tower Reveals Rooftop Terrace at Grand Opening
- Barclay Damon Continues to Aggressively Grow its IP Team, Adding Accomplished Life Sciences and Patent Litigators
- Cyber Liability Insurance - Pitfalls in Coverage
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors