RPLS Not-For-Profit Committee on Padavan Issues
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
New York City offices of Venable LLP
1270 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York
Barclay Damon attorneys James S. Grossman and Emanuela D'Ambrogio will present at the New York State Bar Association's RPLS Not-For-Profit Committee on Padavan Issues CLE on May 17, 2017 at 5:00pm.
The Committee will present a CLE program on the Padavan law and on the potential applicability of the State Lobbying Law to activities under Padavan. This CLE program is available only to Committee members.
- Barclay Damon Litigator Linda Clark to Receive Scheindlin Award For Excellence in the Courtroom
- Gilberti Combo Earns Media Praise
- Energy-Environmental Gilberti Firm Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Partner Joseph Finnerty Honored by Investigative Post
- NYSDEC to Promulgate New Rule Regulating Air Emissions From the Oil and Gas Industry
- Colleges and Universities Targeted in Trending ADA Website Accessibility Litigation
- Appellate Division First Department Reaffirms “Interfamilial Immunity” From Contribution
- Plaintiffs Are Entitled To Prompt Payment Of A Settlement, But Non-Parties Are Not