RPLS Not-For-Profit Committee on Padavan Issues
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
New York City offices of Venable LLP
1270 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York
Barclay Damon attorneys James S. Grossman and Emanuela D'Ambrogio will present at the New York State Bar Association's RPLS Not-For-Profit Committee on Padavan Issues CLE on May 17, 2017 at 5:00pm.
The Committee will present a CLE program on the Padavan law and on the potential applicability of the State Lobbying Law to activities under Padavan. This CLE program is available only to Committee members.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media