RPLS Not-For-Profit Committee on Padavan Issues
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
New York City offices of Venable LLP
1270 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York
Barclay Damon attorneys James S. Grossman and Emanuela D'Ambrogio will present at the New York State Bar Association's RPLS Not-For-Profit Committee on Padavan Issues CLE on May 17, 2017 at 5:00pm.
The Committee will present a CLE program on the Padavan law and on the potential applicability of the State Lobbying Law to activities under Padavan. This CLE program is available only to Committee members.
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- David J. Luzon Joins Barclay Damon's Trusts & Estates Team
- Barclay Damon Hosts Women's Forum Networking Event at Hotel Henry
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing
- Employers Should Carefully Evaluate Their Policies Regarding Drug Testing and Employee Privacy Rights With Respect to Medical Marijuana Use
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Rules Medical Marijuana User Can Sue Employer for Disability Discrimination
- New York Court Holds That Claim Against Property Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer's Denial of Coverage