Overpayment of Wages to Employees
Thursday, March 31, 2016
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
445 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, NY 13088
Michael J. Sciotti and Ross M. Greenky will present "Overpayment of Wages to Employees" at the Syracuse Payroll Association's Bi-Monthly Meeting.
The event is free for members of the Syracuse Payroll Association and $25.00 for non-members.
To sign up for the seminar please send a message on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/SyracusePayrollAssociation, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Law360: Growing Opportunities in NY's Energy Storage Industry
- Wall Street Tax Lawyer Sharon Brown Joins Barclay Damon's New York City Office
- Elizabeth Betta Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Maureen Helmer Honored by the Center for Women at SUNY Albany’s Rockefeller College
- Informed Intermediary Doctrine Not Applicable to Industrial Employer and Its Employees
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation Part Two: Sexual Harassment Certification Requirements and NYS Contract Bidding
- OCR Launches Website Accessibility Technical Assistance Initiative
- NYSDEC to Prohibit Coal-Fired Generation in Power Plants After 2020