Overpayment of Wages to Employees
Thursday, March 31, 2016
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
445 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, NY 13088
Michael J. Sciotti and Ross M. Greenky will present "Overpayment of Wages to Employees" at the Syracuse Payroll Association's Bi-Monthly Meeting.
The event is free for members of the Syracuse Payroll Association and $25.00 for non-members.
To sign up for the seminar please send a message on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/SyracusePayrollAssociation, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Former Labor and Employment Law Chair Brian Culnan Joins Barclay Damon
- Law360: Fiduciary Best Practices Helped NYU Win ERISA Class Action
- Former Summer Associates Charlie Barth and Dena DeFazio Join Barclay Damon
- Tim Green Releases 38th Book, The Big Game, Available Now
- With the Beginning of a New Academic Year, Colleges Must Be Mindful of Students’ Needs for Reasonable Accommodations
- Physician’s Office Fires Back at Patient Who Posted Negative Online Reviews
- The "Internet of Things" Is Primed for a Litigation Explosion: Could It Impact You?
- New York State Issues Draft Model Sexual Harassment Policy, Complaint Form, and Training Materials