Overpayment of Wages to Employees
Thursday, March 31, 2016
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
445 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, NY 13088
Michael J. Sciotti and Ross M. Greenky will present "Overpayment of Wages to Employees" at the Syracuse Payroll Association's Bi-Monthly Meeting.
The event is free for members of the Syracuse Payroll Association and $25.00 for non-members.
To sign up for the seminar please send a message on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/SyracusePayrollAssociation, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Managing Partner John Langan Interviewed by New York Law Journal
- Peter Evangelatos and Forrest Young Admitted to New York State Bar
- Law360: Inside the Final DOL Regulations on Disability Claims
- Allen F. Light Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Second Circuit Provides Protection for Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation
- USDOL Adopts “Primary Beneficiary” Test for Unpaid Interns and Students
- Plaintiff's Uncertainty on Causation Creates a Question of Fact in New York Labor Law § 240 (1) Case
- Assumption Of The Risk Did Not Apply Where Golfer Failed To Yell Fore Before Taking A Mulligan