Overpayment of Wages to Employees
Thursday, March 31, 2016
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
445 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, NY 13088
Michael J. Sciotti and Ross M. Greenky will present "Overpayment of Wages to Employees" at the Syracuse Payroll Association's Bi-Monthly Meeting.
The event is free for members of the Syracuse Payroll Association and $25.00 for non-members.
To sign up for the seminar please send a message on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/SyracusePayrollAssociation, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Women of Barclay Damon Recognized for Exceptional Leadership
- Tim Green’s Tackle ALS Announcement Inspires Barclay Damon Attorney and Staff Fundraising Efforts in Support of ALS Research and Treatment Trials
- Sara Payne Profiled as Cannabis Team Leader by College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Barclay Damon Named to 2019 US News & World Report – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” List
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams
- OMIG Releases 2018 SSL Certification Process Webinar
- Barclay Damon Awarded Injunction From NYS Supreme Court in Favor of Downstate DME Providers
- NYS Appellate Division Holds That SEC Disgorgement of Over $140 Million is an Uninsurable Penalty Under Professional Liability Policy