Wednesday, May 14, 2014
11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar, OSHA Recordkeeping.
Under the OSHA Recordkeeping regulation, covered employers are required to prepare and maintain records of serious occupational injuries and illnesses, using the OSHA 300 Log. This information is important for employers, workers and OSHA in evaluating the safety of a workplace, understanding industry hazards, and implementing worker protections to reduce and eliminate hazards.
This seminar will review the OSHA Recordkeeping regulation in detail.
- Lunch will be 11:30-12:00
- Program will be 12:00-1:30
Please RSVP by Friday, May 9th by clicking the REGISTER NOW button above, or calling Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839.
- Barclay Damon Hosts Women's Forum Networking Event at Hotel Henry
- For Albany Tax Exemptions, it Depends on What The Meaning of 'Commercial' is
- Barclay Damon Succeeds in Getting Cellino and Barnes Court Docs Unsealed
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients