Wednesday, May 14, 2014
11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar, OSHA Recordkeeping.
Under the OSHA Recordkeeping regulation, covered employers are required to prepare and maintain records of serious occupational injuries and illnesses, using the OSHA 300 Log. This information is important for employers, workers and OSHA in evaluating the safety of a workplace, understanding industry hazards, and implementing worker protections to reduce and eliminate hazards.
This seminar will review the OSHA Recordkeeping regulation in detail.
- Lunch will be 11:30-12:00
- Program will be 12:00-1:30
Please RSVP by Friday, May 9th by clicking the REGISTER NOW button above, or calling Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review