Wednesday, May 14, 2014
11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar, OSHA Recordkeeping.
Under the OSHA Recordkeeping regulation, covered employers are required to prepare and maintain records of serious occupational injuries and illnesses, using the OSHA 300 Log. This information is important for employers, workers and OSHA in evaluating the safety of a workplace, understanding industry hazards, and implementing worker protections to reduce and eliminate hazards.
This seminar will review the OSHA Recordkeeping regulation in detail.
- Lunch will be 11:30-12:00
- Program will be 12:00-1:30
Please RSVP by Friday, May 9th by clicking the REGISTER NOW button above, or calling Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839.
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers List
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Leading Business Succession Planning, Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning Team From Lacy Katzen
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- NY Court Holds Claim Against Automobile Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer’s Denial of Coverage
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State