Wednesday, May 14, 2014
11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar, OSHA Recordkeeping.
Under the OSHA Recordkeeping regulation, covered employers are required to prepare and maintain records of serious occupational injuries and illnesses, using the OSHA 300 Log. This information is important for employers, workers and OSHA in evaluating the safety of a workplace, understanding industry hazards, and implementing worker protections to reduce and eliminate hazards.
This seminar will review the OSHA Recordkeeping regulation in detail.
- Lunch will be 11:30-12:00
- Program will be 12:00-1:30
Please RSVP by Friday, May 9th by clicking the REGISTER NOW button above, or calling Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839.
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Sara Payne Featured on RBJ BizCast Podcast
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision
- A Properly Executed “Release From Responsibility For Discharge” Form May Not Actually Release a Hospital
- 2016 Year in Review