New York’s New Paid Family Leave Law and Higher Education
Thursday, August 10, 2017
11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Barclay Damon LLP
125 East Jefferson Street
Syracuse, New York 13202
The presentation will include discussions on:
- Who is eligible?
- Covered employers
- What is family care?
- What is a serious health condition?
- Right to reinstatement & retention of benefits
- Benefit amount
- Intermittent use of paid family leave
- Certification requirements & leave forms
- Coordination with other leave requirements
- Record retention & notice requirements for employers
- What is the cost of the benefit?
- Issues for self-insureds
Lunch will be provided.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence