New York State's Paid Family Leave Act
Thursday, July 13, 2017
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Keller Williams Realty
971 County Route 64
Elmira, New York 14903
In February 2017 the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board issued regulations to provide employers with direction concerning how the Paid Family Leave Act (“PFLA”) will be implemented. This seminar will review the proposed regulations and draft forms which employers will be required to comply with. Topics to be discussed include:
Who is Eligible?
What is Family Care?
What is a Serious Health Condition?
Right to Reinstatement & Retention of Benefits
Intermittent Use of Paid Family Leave
Certification Requirements & Proposed Forms
Coordination With Other Leave Requirements
Record Retention & Notice Requirements For Employers
- Buffalo Business First: Blockchain Technology Could Have IP Law Applications
- Buffalo Business First: Trademark Holders Defend Their Products
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- Federal Circuit Addresses Patent Marking Burden
- NYSDOL to Hold Public Hearing on Proposed Sleep and Meal Time Regulations for Home Health Care Industry
- New Lawsuit Alleges Improper Discrimination in Assisted Living Admission Standards for Wheelchair Users
- Premature Discharge From Hospital Can Give Rise to Multiple Legal Claims