New York State Wage & Hour Update
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar, New York State Wage & Hour Update.
Seminar topics will include:
- Wage Theft Prevention Act Amendments
- New Wage Deduction Rules
- Updated Minimum Wage Orders
- Wage & Hour Compliance Issues
To register, click on the Register Now button above, or call (315) 768-8888 by Friday, September 12, 2014.
Lunch: 11:30-Noon; Program: Noon-1:30
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases