New York State Paid Family Leave Act Presentation to the Syracuse Payroll Association
Thursday, June 22, 2017
5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
445 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, New York 13088
In February 2017 the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board issued regulations to provide employers with direction concerning how the Paid Family Leave Act (“PFLA”) will be implemented. This seminar will review the proposed regulations and draft forms which employers will be required to comply with.
Topics to be discussed include:
Who is Eligible?
What is Family Care?
What is a Serious Health Condition?
Right to Reinstatement & Retention of Benefits
Intermittent Use of Paid Family Leave
Certification Requirements & Proposed Forms
Coordination With Other Leave Requirements
Record Retention & Notice Requirements For Employers
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases