New York State Paid Family Leave Act Presentation: Syracuse Payroll Association
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
445 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, New York 13088
The New York State Workers' Compensation Board and Department of Financial Services have issued regulations to provide employers with direction concerning how the Paid Family Leave Act will be implemented. This seminar will review the final regulations and forms which employers will be required to comply with.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Who is Eligible?
• Covered Employers
• What is Family Care?
• What is a Serious Health Condition?
• Right to Reinstatement & Retention of Benefits
• Benefit Amount
• Intermittent Use of Paid Family Leave
• Certification Requirements & Forms
• Coordination with Other Leave Requirements
• Record Retention & Notice Requirements for Employers
Please RSVP by November 28 by contacting Heidi Raven at email@example.com or on Facebook.
Registration is free for members and $25 for non-members.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- NY Court of Appeals Enforces Additional Insured Clause Requiring Contractual Privity With the Named Insured
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records