New York State Paid Family Leave Act Presentation: Syracuse Payroll Association
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
445 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, New York 13088
The New York State Workers' Compensation Board and Department of Financial Services have issued regulations to provide employers with direction concerning how the Paid Family Leave Act will be implemented. This seminar will review the final regulations and forms which employers will be required to comply with.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Who is Eligible?
• Covered Employers
• What is Family Care?
• What is a Serious Health Condition?
• Right to Reinstatement & Retention of Benefits
• Benefit Amount
• Intermittent Use of Paid Family Leave
• Certification Requirements & Forms
• Coordination with Other Leave Requirements
• Record Retention & Notice Requirements for Employers
Please RSVP by November 28 by contacting Heidi Raven at email@example.com or on Facebook.
Registration is free for members and $25 for non-members.
- Cahill ’83 Elected Deputy Managing Partner at Barclay Damon
- Proactive Brand Protection Strategies For Pharma Innovators
- Barclay Damon Named to the BTI Client Service A-Team 2018
- Beyond the Bitcoin Crash: Ontario Law Lays a Foundation for Enforceable Smart Contracts
- Request for Grant Applications for Higher Education Capital Matching Grant Program Posted on DASNY'S Website
- Pending Tax Legislation Update
- NYSDEC to Promulgate New Rule Regulating Air Emissions From the Oil and Gas Industry
- Colleges and Universities Targeted in Trending ADA Website Accessibility Litigation