New York State Paid Family Leave Act Presentation: Syracuse Payroll Association
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
445 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, New York 13088
The New York State Workers' Compensation Board and Department of Financial Services have issued regulations to provide employers with direction concerning how the Paid Family Leave Act will be implemented. This seminar will review the final regulations and forms which employers will be required to comply with.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Who is Eligible?
• Covered Employers
• What is Family Care?
• What is a Serious Health Condition?
• Right to Reinstatement & Retention of Benefits
• Benefit Amount
• Intermittent Use of Paid Family Leave
• Certification Requirements & Forms
• Coordination with Other Leave Requirements
• Record Retention & Notice Requirements for Employers
Please RSVP by November 28 by contacting Heidi Raven at email@example.com or on Facebook.
Registration is free for members and $25 for non-members.
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Achieve 100-Percent Pro Bono Participation for Second Year in a Row
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence