New York State Paid Family Leave Act Presentation: Syracuse Payroll Association
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
445 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, New York 13088
The New York State Workers' Compensation Board and Department of Financial Services have issued regulations to provide employers with direction concerning how the Paid Family Leave Act will be implemented. This seminar will review the final regulations and forms which employers will be required to comply with.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Who is Eligible?
• Covered Employers
• What is Family Care?
• What is a Serious Health Condition?
• Right to Reinstatement & Retention of Benefits
• Benefit Amount
• Intermittent Use of Paid Family Leave
• Certification Requirements & Forms
• Coordination with Other Leave Requirements
• Record Retention & Notice Requirements for Employers
Please RSVP by November 28 by contacting Heidi Raven at email@example.com or on Facebook.
Registration is free for members and $25 for non-members.
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Attorney Shannon Howley Joins Barclay Damon
- Chris Cardillo and Charlie Martorana Interviewed by Buffalo Law Journal
- David Burch Interviewed by Politico
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators
- US Department of Labor Proposes Rule to Update and Clarify “Regular Rate” Requirements
- Unexecuted Indemnification Agreement Not Retroactive Once Executed