New York State Paid Family Leave Act
Thursday, April 13, 2017
11:45 am - 2:00 pm
Big Flats, New York 14814
Barclay Damon, Partners, Rosemary Enright and Michael J. Sciotti will present "New York State Paid Family Leave Act" to the Human Resources Association of the Twin Tiers on April 13, 2017.
Registration is required. Cost includes lunch members $20.00, non-members $25.00, and students $10.00. Registration includes lunch served at 11:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 12:30 p.m.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review