New York State Paid Family Leave Act
Thursday, April 13, 2017
11:45 am - 2:00 pm
Big Flats, New York 14814
Barclay Damon, Partners, Rosemary Enright and Michael J. Sciotti will present "New York State Paid Family Leave Act" to the Human Resources Association of the Twin Tiers on April 13, 2017.
Registration is required. Cost includes lunch members $20.00, non-members $25.00, and students $10.00. Registration includes lunch served at 11:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 12:30 p.m.
- Chris Cardillo and Charlie Martorana Interviewed by Buffalo Law Journal
- Attorney Shannon Howley Joins Barclay Damon
- David Burch Interviewed by Politico
- Attorneys Kasey Barrett and Amanda Miller Join Barclay Damon
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators
- US Department of Labor Proposes Rule to Update and Clarify “Regular Rate” Requirements
- Unexecuted Indemnification Agreement Not Retroactive Once Executed
- US Supreme Court Strikes Down “Bare Metal” Defense and Expands Manufacturers’ Duty to Warn in Maritime Products Liability Case