New York State Paid Family Leave Act
Thursday, April 13, 2017
11:45 am - 2:00 pm
Big Flats, New York 14814
Barclay Damon, Partners, Rosemary Enright and Michael J. Sciotti will present "New York State Paid Family Leave Act" to the Human Resources Association of the Twin Tiers on April 13, 2017.
Registration is required. Cost includes lunch members $20.00, non-members $25.00, and students $10.00. Registration includes lunch served at 11:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 12:30 p.m.
- Sara Payne Profiled as Cannabis Team Leader by College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Barclay Damon Named to 2019 US News & World Report – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” List
- Barclay Damon Honored by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie, Niagara, and the Southern Tier
- Associate Steven Mach and Law Clerk Kaleigh Morrison Join Barclay Damon
- NYS Appellate Division Holds That SEC Disgorgement of Over $140 Million is an Uninsurable Penalty Under Professional Liability Policy
- No Prejudgment Interest if Plaintiff Cannot Show When Damages Were Incurred
- Notable Talc Case May Increase Similar Claims
- State and Federal Agencies Ramp Up Efforts to Combat Sex-Based Discrimination and Harassment