New York State Paid Family Leave Act
Thursday, April 13, 2017
11:45 am - 2:00 pm
Big Flats, New York 14814
Barclay Damon, Partners, Rosemary Enright and Michael J. Sciotti will present "New York State Paid Family Leave Act" to the Human Resources Association of the Twin Tiers on April 13, 2017.
Registration is required. Cost includes lunch members $20.00, non-members $25.00, and students $10.00. Registration includes lunch served at 11:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 12:30 p.m.
- Barclay Damon Assists with Gardens in Arts Neighborhood
- Column: The ethical obligation of cybersecurity
- Barclay Damon Tower Reveals Rooftop Terrace at Grand Opening
- Barclay Damon Continues to Aggressively Grow its IP Team, Adding Accomplished Life Sciences and Patent Litigators
- Cyber Liability Insurance - Pitfalls in Coverage
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors