New York State Paid Family Leave Act
Thursday, April 13, 2017
11:45 am - 2:00 pm
Big Flats, New York 14814
Barclay Damon, Partners, Rosemary Enright and Michael J. Sciotti will present "New York State Paid Family Leave Act" to the Human Resources Association of the Twin Tiers on April 13, 2017.
Registration is required. Cost includes lunch members $20.00, non-members $25.00, and students $10.00. Registration includes lunch served at 11:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 12:30 p.m.
- Barclay Damon Litigator Linda Clark to Receive Scheindlin Award For Excellence in the Courtroom
- Gilberti Combo Earns Media Praise
- Energy-Environmental Gilberti Firm Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Partner Joseph Finnerty Honored by Investigative Post
- NYSDEC to Promulgate New Rule Regulating Air Emissions From the Oil and Gas Industry
- Colleges and Universities Targeted in Trending ADA Website Accessibility Litigation
- Appellate Division First Department Reaffirms “Interfamilial Immunity” From Contribution
- Plaintiffs Are Entitled To Prompt Payment Of A Settlement, But Non-Parties Are Not