New York State Paid Family Leave & Minimum Wage Presentation
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Chemung County Chamber of Commerce
400 East Church Street
Elmira, NY 14901
Barclay Damon, LLP, attorneys, Michael J. Sciotti and Bryan J. Maggs will present "New York State Paid Family Leave & Minimum Wage" at the Chemung County Chamber of Commerce on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 from 9:00am- 10:30am.
Explore the specifics and ramifications of the New York State mandated minimum wage increases and paid family leave. A fee of $15 includes light breakfast fare.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Attorney Shannon Howley Joins Barclay Damon
- Chris Cardillo and Charlie Martorana Interviewed by Buffalo Law Journal
- David Burch Interviewed by Politico
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators
- US Department of Labor Proposes Rule to Update and Clarify “Regular Rate” Requirements
- Unexecuted Indemnification Agreement Not Retroactive Once Executed