New York State Paid Family Leave & Minimum Wage Presentation
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Chemung County Chamber of Commerce
400 East Church Street
Elmira, NY 14901
Barclay Damon, LLP, attorneys, Michael J. Sciotti and Bryan J. Maggs will present "New York State Paid Family Leave & Minimum Wage" at the Chemung County Chamber of Commerce on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 from 9:00am- 10:30am.
Explore the specifics and ramifications of the New York State mandated minimum wage increases and paid family leave. A fee of $15 includes light breakfast fare.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- New York Appellate Court Holds that Assault Did Not Relieve Insurer of Duty to Defend under Homeowners’ Policy