New York State Bar Association Environmental and Energy Law Section
Friday, October 20, 2017 12:00 am - Sunday, October 22, 2017 12:00 am
Embassy Suites by Hilton
86 Congress Street
Saratoga Springs, New York 12866
Barclay Damon LLP, attorneys Yvonne E. Hennessey, Brenda D. Colella, and Danielle E. Mettler-LaFeir will present at the New York State Bar Association Environmental and Energy Law Section Fall meeting on October 20-22, 2017 in Saratoga Springs, New York.
Yvonne E. Hennessey will present "Key Energy and Environmental Cases of 2017: Pipelines and ZECs" on Friday, October 20, 2017.
Danielle E. Mettler-LaFeir will present, "The Impact of the Trump Administration on Federal Environmental Law and New York’s Response" and Brenda D. Colella will present "Renewable Energy - Wind, Solar and Offshore Wind," on Saturday, October 21, 2017.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review