New York State Bar Association Environmental and Energy Law Section
Friday, October 20, 2017 12:00 am - Sunday, October 22, 2017 12:00 am
Embassy Suites by Hilton
86 Congress Street
Saratoga Springs, New York 12866
Barclay Damon LLP, attorneys Yvonne E. Hennessey, Brenda D. Colella, and Danielle E. Mettler-LaFeir will present at the New York State Bar Association Environmental and Energy Law Section Fall meeting on October 20-22, 2017 in Saratoga Springs, New York.
Yvonne E. Hennessey will present "Key Energy and Environmental Cases of 2017: Pipelines and ZECs" on Friday, October 20, 2017.
Danielle E. Mettler-LaFeir will present, "The Impact of the Trump Administration on Federal Environmental Law and New York’s Response" and Brenda D. Colella will present "Renewable Energy - Wind, Solar and Offshore Wind," on Saturday, October 21, 2017.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Achieve 100-Percent Pro Bono Participation for Second Year in a Row
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence