New York Paid Family Leave Law and Higher Education
Friday, November 3, 2017
11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Barclay Damon LLP
200 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14202
The presentation will include discussions on:
- Who is eligible?
- Covered employers
- What is family care?
- What is a serious health condition?
- Right to reinstatement & retention of benefits
- Benefit amount
- Intermittent use of paid family leave
- Certification requirements & leave forms
- Coordination with other leave requirements
- Record retention & notice requirements for employers
- What is the cost of the benefit?
- Issues for self-insureds
Lunch will be provided.
- Cahill ’83 Elected Deputy Managing Partner at Barclay Damon
- Proactive Brand Protection Strategies For Pharma Innovators
- Barclay Damon Named to the BTI Client Service A-Team 2018
- Beyond the Bitcoin Crash: Ontario Law Lays a Foundation for Enforceable Smart Contracts
- Request for Grant Applications for Higher Education Capital Matching Grant Program Posted on DASNY'S Website
- Pending Tax Legislation Update
- NYSDEC to Promulgate New Rule Regulating Air Emissions From the Oil and Gas Industry
- Colleges and Universities Targeted in Trending ADA Website Accessibility Litigation