Paid Family Leave
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Chemung Chamber Board Room, Lower Level
400 East Church Street
Elmira, New York 14901
The New York State Workers' Compensation Board and Department of Financial Services have issued regulations to provide employers with direction concerning how the Paid Family Leave Act ("PFLA") will be implemented. This seminar will review the final regulations and forms which employers will be required to comply with.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Who is Eligible?
- Covered Employers
- What is Family Care?
- What is a Serious Health Condition?
- Right to Reinstatement & Retention of Benefits
- Benefit Amount
- Intermittent Use of Paid Family Leave
- Certification Requirements
- Coordination with Other Leave Requirements
- Record Retention & Notice Requirements for Employers
A fee of $15 includes light breakfast fare.
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- Eight Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Legal Elite of Western New York
- Linda Clark Chosen to Present at National Pharmacy Conference in Washington DC
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State
- School Districts May Assume Heightened Duty Toward Students Based on Implementation of Policies and Procedures