New Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations
Thursday, November 17, 2016
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy, Inc.
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
Barclay Damon partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at the GKG University seminar on Thursday, November 17, 2016 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
The seminar will discuss the New Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations including:
- New Salary Amount
- Highly Compensated Test Salary Requirements
- Automatic Updating of Salary Amount
- Inclusion of Nondiscretionary Bonuses and Incentive Payments into Salary Amount
- Review of Duties Tests
- Review of Salary Basis Requirements
- Wage Theft Prevention Act Compliance
- Conversion of Employee to Salaried Non-Exempt Employees
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review