New Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations
Thursday, November 17, 2016
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy, Inc.
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
Barclay Damon partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at the GKG University seminar on Thursday, November 17, 2016 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
The seminar will discuss the New Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations including:
- New Salary Amount
- Highly Compensated Test Salary Requirements
- Automatic Updating of Salary Amount
- Inclusion of Nondiscretionary Bonuses and Incentive Payments into Salary Amount
- Review of Duties Tests
- Review of Salary Basis Requirements
- Wage Theft Prevention Act Compliance
- Conversion of Employee to Salaried Non-Exempt Employees
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- New York State Appellate Court Holds That Home Care Attendant’s Wage Claims Arising From 24-Hour Shifts May Proceed
- More Changes Coming for New York Not-for-Profits
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision