New Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations
Thursday, November 17, 2016
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy, Inc.
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
Barclay Damon partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at the GKG University seminar on Thursday, November 17, 2016 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
The seminar will discuss the New Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations including:
- New Salary Amount
- Highly Compensated Test Salary Requirements
- Automatic Updating of Salary Amount
- Inclusion of Nondiscretionary Bonuses and Incentive Payments into Salary Amount
- Review of Duties Tests
- Review of Salary Basis Requirements
- Wage Theft Prevention Act Compliance
- Conversion of Employee to Salaried Non-Exempt Employees
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases