New Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations
Thursday, November 17, 2016
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy, Inc.
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
Barclay Damon partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at the GKG University seminar on Thursday, November 17, 2016 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
The seminar will discuss the New Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations including:
- New Salary Amount
- Highly Compensated Test Salary Requirements
- Automatic Updating of Salary Amount
- Inclusion of Nondiscretionary Bonuses and Incentive Payments into Salary Amount
- Review of Duties Tests
- Review of Salary Basis Requirements
- Wage Theft Prevention Act Compliance
- Conversion of Employee to Salaried Non-Exempt Employees
- Barclay Damon Partner Jennifer Flannery Appointed Erie County Public Administrator
- Barclay Damon's Flat-Fee Compliance Services Program For Health Care and Human Service Providers
- Attorneys Frances Ciardullo and Kevin Barone Join Barclay Damon
- Getting Rid Of NY State's Income Tax?