New Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations
Thursday, November 17, 2016
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy, Inc.
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
Barclay Damon partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at the GKG University seminar on Thursday, November 17, 2016 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
The seminar will discuss the New Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations including:
- New Salary Amount
- Highly Compensated Test Salary Requirements
- Automatic Updating of Salary Amount
- Inclusion of Nondiscretionary Bonuses and Incentive Payments into Salary Amount
- Review of Duties Tests
- Review of Salary Basis Requirements
- Wage Theft Prevention Act Compliance
- Conversion of Employee to Salaried Non-Exempt Employees
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence