National Lead Litigation Conference
Thursday, November 2, 2017 7:00 am - Friday, November 3, 2017 12:00 pm
Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes Orlando
4040 Central Florida Parkway
Orlando, Florida 32837
We look forward to producing our longest running conference, launched when we were still part of Mealey’s Litigation Reports. This year we are going to Orlando, Fla. with a fresh agenda and great opportunities to learn about the latest developments in this unique area of litigation and meet with colleagues from both side of the bar in a relaxed and collegial environment. Please keep an eye on this page as the agenda, faculty and events unfold.
This is the longest running program devoted specifically to attorneys involved in litigating lead injury and contamination claims. This program offers litigants an opportunity to learn and engage on important issues in their practices.
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Attorney Shannon Howley Joins Barclay Damon
- Chris Cardillo and Charlie Martorana Interviewed by Buffalo Law Journal
- David Burch Interviewed by Politico
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators
- US Department of Labor Proposes Rule to Update and Clarify “Regular Rate” Requirements
- Unexecuted Indemnification Agreement Not Retroactive Once Executed