National Lead Litigation Conference
Thursday, November 2, 2017 7:00 am - Friday, November 3, 2017 12:00 pm
Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes Orlando
4040 Central Florida Parkway
Orlando, Florida 32837
We look forward to producing our longest running conference, launched when we were still part of Mealey’s Litigation Reports. This year we are going to Orlando, Fla. with a fresh agenda and great opportunities to learn about the latest developments in this unique area of litigation and meet with colleagues from both side of the bar in a relaxed and collegial environment. Please keep an eye on this page as the agenda, faculty and events unfold.
This is the longest running program devoted specifically to attorneys involved in litigating lead injury and contamination claims. This program offers litigants an opportunity to learn and engage on important issues in their practices.
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- Eight Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Legal Elite of Western New York
- Linda Clark Chosen to Present at National Pharmacy Conference in Washington DC
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State
- School Districts May Assume Heightened Duty Toward Students Based on Implementation of Policies and Procedures