National Lead Litigation Conference
Thursday, November 2, 2017 7:00 am - Friday, November 3, 2017 12:00 pm
Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes Orlando
4040 Central Florida Parkway
Orlando, Florida 32837
We look forward to producing our longest running conference, launched when we were still part of Mealey’s Litigation Reports. This year we are going to Orlando, Fla. with a fresh agenda and great opportunities to learn about the latest developments in this unique area of litigation and meet with colleagues from both side of the bar in a relaxed and collegial environment. Please keep an eye on this page as the agenda, faculty and events unfold.
This is the longest running program devoted specifically to attorneys involved in litigating lead injury and contamination claims. This program offers litigants an opportunity to learn and engage on important issues in their practices.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review