National Lead Litigation Conference
Thursday, November 2, 2017 7:00 am - Friday, November 3, 2017 12:00 pm
Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes Orlando
4040 Central Florida Parkway
Orlando, Florida 32837
We look forward to producing our longest running conference, launched when we were still part of Mealey’s Litigation Reports. This year we are going to Orlando, Fla. with a fresh agenda and great opportunities to learn about the latest developments in this unique area of litigation and meet with colleagues from both side of the bar in a relaxed and collegial environment. Please keep an eye on this page as the agenda, faculty and events unfold.
This is the longest running program devoted specifically to attorneys involved in litigating lead injury and contamination claims. This program offers litigants an opportunity to learn and engage on important issues in their practices.
- Cahill ’83 Elected Deputy Managing Partner at Barclay Damon
- Proactive Brand Protection Strategies For Pharma Innovators
- Barclay Damon Named to the BTI Client Service A-Team 2018
- Beyond the Bitcoin Crash: Ontario Law Lays a Foundation for Enforceable Smart Contracts
- Request for Grant Applications for Higher Education Capital Matching Grant Program Posted on DASNY'S Website
- Pending Tax Legislation Update
- NYSDEC to Promulgate New Rule Regulating Air Emissions From the Oil and Gas Industry
- Colleges and Universities Targeted in Trending ADA Website Accessibility Litigation