National Lead Litigation Conference
Thursday, November 2, 2017 7:00 am - Friday, November 3, 2017 12:00 pm
Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes Orlando
4040 Central Florida Parkway
Orlando, Florida 32837
We look forward to producing our longest running conference, launched when we were still part of Mealey’s Litigation Reports. This year we are going to Orlando, Fla. with a fresh agenda and great opportunities to learn about the latest developments in this unique area of litigation and meet with colleagues from both side of the bar in a relaxed and collegial environment. Please keep an eye on this page as the agenda, faculty and events unfold.
This is the longest running program devoted specifically to attorneys involved in litigating lead injury and contamination claims. This program offers litigants an opportunity to learn and engage on important issues in their practices.
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced
- Informed Intermediary Doctrine Not Applicable to Industrial Employer and Its Employees
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation Part Two: Sexual Harassment Certification Requirements and NYS Contract Bidding