NYS Paid Family Leave in Action
Thursday, January 25, 2018
11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Square
Clinton, New York 13413
New York’s Paid Family Leave program is live…now what?
This seminar will review the final regulations and forms which employers are required to comply with.
Topics explored include:
- Who is Eligible?
- Covered Employers
- What is Family Care?
- What is a Serious Health Condition?
- Right to Reinstatement & Retention of Benefits
- Benefit Amount
- Intermittent Use of Paid Family Leave
- Certification Requirements & Forms
- Coordination with Other Leave Requirements
- Record Retention & Notice Requirements for Employers
Lunch will be served prior to presentation (11:30am-12:00pm).
- Buffalo Law Journal: Buffalo-Area Law Firms Step Up Diversity Initiatives
- Times Union: Charter Says Cable TV Complaints Are Falling Since Merger
- Barclay Damon Adds Longstanding Partner and Firm-Wide Financial Services Practice Group Leader to Growing NYC Office
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Achieve 100% Pro Bono Participation