NYS Paid Family Leave in Action
Thursday, January 25, 2018
11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Square
Clinton, New York 13413
New York’s Paid Family Leave program is live…now what?
This seminar will review the final regulations and forms which employers are required to comply with.
Topics explored include:
- Who is Eligible?
- Covered Employers
- What is Family Care?
- What is a Serious Health Condition?
- Right to Reinstatement & Retention of Benefits
- Benefit Amount
- Intermittent Use of Paid Family Leave
- Certification Requirements & Forms
- Coordination with Other Leave Requirements
- Record Retention & Notice Requirements for Employers
Lunch will be served prior to presentation (11:30am-12:00pm).
- Cahill ’83 Elected Deputy Managing Partner at Barclay Damon
- Proactive Brand Protection Strategies For Pharma Innovators
- Barclay Damon Named to the BTI Client Service A-Team 2018
- Beyond the Bitcoin Crash: Ontario Law Lays a Foundation for Enforceable Smart Contracts
- Request for Grant Applications for Higher Education Capital Matching Grant Program Posted on DASNY'S Website
- Pending Tax Legislation Update
- NYSDEC to Promulgate New Rule Regulating Air Emissions From the Oil and Gas Industry
- Colleges and Universities Targeted in Trending ADA Website Accessibility Litigation