NYS Paid Family Leave in Action
Thursday, January 25, 2018
11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Square
Clinton, New York 13413
New York’s Paid Family Leave program is live…now what?
This seminar will review the final regulations and forms which employers are required to comply with.
Topics explored include:
- Who is Eligible?
- Covered Employers
- What is Family Care?
- What is a Serious Health Condition?
- Right to Reinstatement & Retention of Benefits
- Benefit Amount
- Intermittent Use of Paid Family Leave
- Certification Requirements & Forms
- Coordination with Other Leave Requirements
- Record Retention & Notice Requirements for Employers
Lunch will be served prior to presentation (11:30am-12:00pm).
- Wall Street Tax Lawyer Sharon Brown Joins Barclay Damon's New York City Office
- Elizabeth Betta Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Maureen Helmer Honored by the Center for Women at SUNY Albany’s Rockefeller College
- Barclay Damon Listed as Top Area Firm For Immigration Matters in Buffalo Business First
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation Part Two: Sexual Harassment Certification Requirements and NYS Contract Bidding
- OCR Launches Website Accessibility Technical Assistance Initiative
- NYSDEC to Prohibit Coal-Fired Generation in Power Plants After 2020
- The Dodd-Frank Banking Rule Rollback Explained