NYS Business Council's 2014 Annual Environment Conference
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 6:00 pm - Friday, October 31, 2014 12:00 pm
The Saratoga Hilton
Saratoga Springs, N.Y. 12866
Hiscock & Barclay partners Yvonne E. Hennessey and Thomas F. Walsh will be speakers at The Business Council's 2014 Annual Environment Conference. In addition, Hiscock & Barclay is one of the sponsors of the Conference.
Held for over 36 years, this two-day Environment Conference is the foremost of its kind in New York State. The conference brings together experts from both the private and public sectors to interact and share the latest information relevant to environmental issues in New York State.
Yvonne will be part of the Concurrent Policy and Discussion Track 3 on Air Policy, speaking on the topic of Aggregation. Tom will be a speaker on the Concurrent Policy and Discussion Track 5 on Land Use, speaking on the topic of Brownfields.
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button. For more information and full program agenda, go to The Business Council's Event page by clicking here or contact them at (518) 465-7511.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- New Cybersecurity Regulations May Apply to Companies that do Business with NYS Chartered Or Licensed Banks, Mortgage Bankers, Insurance Companies and Others