NYS Business Council's 2014 Annual Environment Conference
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 6:00 pm - Friday, October 31, 2014 12:00 pm
The Saratoga Hilton
Saratoga Springs, N.Y. 12866
Hiscock & Barclay partners Yvonne E. Hennessey and Thomas F. Walsh will be speakers at The Business Council's 2014 Annual Environment Conference. In addition, Hiscock & Barclay is one of the sponsors of the Conference.
Held for over 36 years, this two-day Environment Conference is the foremost of its kind in New York State. The conference brings together experts from both the private and public sectors to interact and share the latest information relevant to environmental issues in New York State.
Yvonne will be part of the Concurrent Policy and Discussion Track 3 on Air Policy, speaking on the topic of Aggregation. Tom will be a speaker on the Concurrent Policy and Discussion Track 5 on Land Use, speaking on the topic of Brownfields.
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button. For more information and full program agenda, go to The Business Council's Event page by clicking here or contact them at (518) 465-7511.
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers List
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Leading Business Succession Planning, Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning Team From Lacy Katzen
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- NY Court Holds Claim Against Automobile Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer’s Denial of Coverage
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State