NYS Business Council's 2014 Annual Environment Conference
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 6:00 pm - Friday, October 31, 2014 12:00 pm
The Saratoga Hilton
Saratoga Springs, N.Y. 12866
Hiscock & Barclay partners Yvonne E. Hennessey and Thomas F. Walsh will be speakers at The Business Council's 2014 Annual Environment Conference. In addition, Hiscock & Barclay is one of the sponsors of the Conference.
Held for over 36 years, this two-day Environment Conference is the foremost of its kind in New York State. The conference brings together experts from both the private and public sectors to interact and share the latest information relevant to environmental issues in New York State.
Yvonne will be part of the Concurrent Policy and Discussion Track 3 on Air Policy, speaking on the topic of Aggregation. Tom will be a speaker on the Concurrent Policy and Discussion Track 5 on Land Use, speaking on the topic of Brownfields.
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button. For more information and full program agenda, go to The Business Council's Event page by clicking here or contact them at (518) 465-7511.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence
- NYS Department of Labor Issues New Set of State-Wide Predictable Scheduling Regulations
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams