NYS Business Council's 2014 Annual Environment Conference
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 6:00 pm - Friday, October 31, 2014 12:00 pm
The Saratoga Hilton
Saratoga Springs, N.Y. 12866
Hiscock & Barclay partners Yvonne E. Hennessey and Thomas F. Walsh will be speakers at The Business Council's 2014 Annual Environment Conference. In addition, Hiscock & Barclay is one of the sponsors of the Conference.
Held for over 36 years, this two-day Environment Conference is the foremost of its kind in New York State. The conference brings together experts from both the private and public sectors to interact and share the latest information relevant to environmental issues in New York State.
Yvonne will be part of the Concurrent Policy and Discussion Track 3 on Air Policy, speaking on the topic of Aggregation. Tom will be a speaker on the Concurrent Policy and Discussion Track 5 on Land Use, speaking on the topic of Brownfields.
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button. For more information and full program agenda, go to The Business Council's Event page by clicking here or contact them at (518) 465-7511.
- Attorneys Kasey Barrett and Amanda Miller Join Barclay Damon
- Former Summer Associate Ryan Altieri Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon’s Win on Appeal for Greenidge Generation, LLC Covered by Law360
- Marcy Robinson Dembs Published in Northern New York Community Foundation Newsletter
- Thawing the Frozen Obama-Era Disclosure Requirements: Federal Judge Rules Gender Pay Reporting May Be Mandated This Spring
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave: Coming Soon
- OCR Announces Resolution of Complaint That Health Care System Denied a Heart Transplant Opportunity Based on Disability
- Unanimous Supreme Court Rigid on Missed Appeal Deadline