NYS Business Council's 2014 Annual Environment Conference
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 6:00 pm - Friday, October 31, 2014 12:00 pm
The Saratoga Hilton
Saratoga Springs, N.Y. 12866
Hiscock & Barclay partners Yvonne E. Hennessey and Thomas F. Walsh will be speakers at The Business Council's 2014 Annual Environment Conference. In addition, Hiscock & Barclay is one of the sponsors of the Conference.
Held for over 36 years, this two-day Environment Conference is the foremost of its kind in New York State. The conference brings together experts from both the private and public sectors to interact and share the latest information relevant to environmental issues in New York State.
Yvonne will be part of the Concurrent Policy and Discussion Track 3 on Air Policy, speaking on the topic of Aggregation. Tom will be a speaker on the Concurrent Policy and Discussion Track 5 on Land Use, speaking on the topic of Brownfields.
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button. For more information and full program agenda, go to The Business Council's Event page by clicking here or contact them at (518) 465-7511.
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Sara Payne Featured on RBJ BizCast Podcast
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision
- A Properly Executed “Release From Responsibility For Discharge” Form May Not Actually Release a Hospital
- 2016 Year in Review