NBI Seminar: Limited Liability Companies
Friday, June 5, 2015
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sheraton Syracuse University
801 University Avenue
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Barclay Damon's Christopher Bonner presents at this National Business Institute Seminar. His topics include: "Why Limited Liability Companies?" and "How to Comply Under State Law" as part of various topics on how to capitalize on the advantages of LLCs.
The conference carries 8 CLE credits in New York, including 1 Ethics credit.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing
- Employers Should Carefully Evaluate Their Policies Regarding Drug Testing and Employee Privacy Rights With Respect to Medical Marijuana Use