NBI Seminar: Limited Liability Companies
Friday, June 5, 2015
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sheraton Syracuse University
801 University Avenue
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Barclay Damon's Christopher Bonner presents at this National Business Institute Seminar. His topics include: "Why Limited Liability Companies?" and "How to Comply Under State Law" as part of various topics on how to capitalize on the advantages of LLCs.
The conference carries 8 CLE credits in New York, including 1 Ethics credit.
- Harry Daniels Joins Barclay Damon as Of Counsel
- Barclay Damon’s Innovative Diversity 1L Summer Associate Program Expands to Albany Office
- Three Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Buffalo Business First: Trademark Holders Defend Their Products
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation
- Federal Circuit Addresses Patent Marking Burden
- NYSDOL to Hold Public Hearing on Proposed Sleep and Meal Time Regulations for Home Health Care Industry
- New Lawsuit Alleges Improper Discrimination in Assisted Living Admission Standards for Wheelchair Users