NBI Seminar: Limited Liability Companies
Friday, June 5, 2015
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sheraton Syracuse University
801 University Avenue
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Barclay Damon's Christopher Bonner presents at this National Business Institute Seminar. His topics include: "Why Limited Liability Companies?" and "How to Comply Under State Law" as part of various topics on how to capitalize on the advantages of LLCs.
The conference carries 8 CLE credits in New York, including 1 Ethics credit.
- Tim Green Releases 38th Book, The Big Game, Available Now
- Fifty-One Barclay Damon Attorneys to Be Featured in the 2019 Best Lawyers in America
- Eighty Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 NY Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Sara Payne Featured on Capital Pressroom Medical Marijuana Episode
- Examining Beneficial Ownership and Risk-Based Customer Due Diligence
- NY Federal Judge Rules Male Coach Can Bring a Sex Discrimination Claim Based on Alleged Title IX Violations Affecting a Women’s Sports Program
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced