NBI Seminar: Limited Liability Companies
Friday, June 5, 2015
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sheraton Syracuse University
801 University Avenue
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Barclay Damon's Christopher Bonner presents at this National Business Institute Seminar. His topics include: "Why Limited Liability Companies?" and "How to Comply Under State Law" as part of various topics on how to capitalize on the advantages of LLCs.
The conference carries 8 CLE credits in New York, including 1 Ethics credit.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- New York Appellate Court Holds that Assault Did Not Relieve Insurer of Duty to Defend under Homeowners’ Policy