NBI Seminar: Limited Liability Companies
Friday, June 5, 2015
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sheraton Syracuse University
801 University Avenue
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Barclay Damon's Christopher Bonner presents at this National Business Institute Seminar. His topics include: "Why Limited Liability Companies?" and "How to Comply Under State Law" as part of various topics on how to capitalize on the advantages of LLCs.
The conference carries 8 CLE credits in New York, including 1 Ethics credit.
- Barclay Damon Hosts Women's Forum Networking Event at Hotel Henry
- For Albany Tax Exemptions, it Depends on What The Meaning of 'Commercial' is
- Barclay Damon Succeeds in Getting Cellino and Barnes Court Docs Unsealed
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients