NBI Seminar: Find it Free and Fast on the Net: Strategies for Legal Research on the Web
Wednesday, March 11, 2015 9:00 am - Thursday, March 12, 2015 4:30 pm
Embassy Suites Buffalo
200 Delaware Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14202
Embassy Suites Syracuse
6646 Old Collamer Road South
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Hiscock & Barclay Director of Information Resources Elaine Knecht and Angela Winfield, Of Counsel will present at this seminar on March 11 and 12, 2015.
Elaine will present on the topics:
- How to Search Like a Pro;
- Finding Free Legal Research Sites and Free Case Law; and
- Government Internet Resources: Federal, State and Local.
Angela will present on:
- Locating Persons and Finding Background Information; and
- Locating Companies for Due Diligence and Background Information.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing
- Employers Should Carefully Evaluate Their Policies Regarding Drug Testing and Employee Privacy Rights With Respect to Medical Marijuana Use