NBI Seminar: Find it Free and Fast on the Net: Strategies for Legal Research on the Web
Wednesday, March 11, 2015 9:00 am - Thursday, March 12, 2015 4:30 pm
Embassy Suites Buffalo
200 Delaware Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14202
Embassy Suites Syracuse
6646 Old Collamer Road South
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Hiscock & Barclay Director of Information Resources Elaine Knecht and Angela Winfield, Of Counsel will present at this seminar on March 11 and 12, 2015.
Elaine will present on the topics:
- How to Search Like a Pro;
- Finding Free Legal Research Sites and Free Case Law; and
- Government Internet Resources: Federal, State and Local.
Angela will present on:
- Locating Persons and Finding Background Information; and
- Locating Companies for Due Diligence and Background Information.
- Harry Daniels Joins Barclay Damon as Of Counsel
- Barclay Damon’s Innovative Diversity 1L Summer Associate Program Expands to Albany Office
- Three Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Buffalo Business First: Trademark Holders Defend Their Products
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation
- Federal Circuit Addresses Patent Marking Burden
- NYSDOL to Hold Public Hearing on Proposed Sleep and Meal Time Regulations for Home Health Care Industry
- New Lawsuit Alleges Improper Discrimination in Assisted Living Admission Standards for Wheelchair Users