NBI Seminar: Find it Free and Fast on the Net: Strategies for Legal Research on the Web
Wednesday, March 11, 2015 9:00 am - Thursday, March 12, 2015 4:30 pm
Embassy Suites Buffalo
200 Delaware Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14202
Embassy Suites Syracuse
6646 Old Collamer Road South
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Hiscock & Barclay Director of Information Resources Elaine Knecht and Angela Winfield, Of Counsel will present at this seminar on March 11 and 12, 2015.
Elaine will present on the topics:
- How to Search Like a Pro;
- Finding Free Legal Research Sites and Free Case Law; and
- Government Internet Resources: Federal, State and Local.
Angela will present on:
- Locating Persons and Finding Background Information; and
- Locating Companies for Due Diligence and Background Information.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Buffalo-Area Law Firms Step Up Diversity Initiatives
- Times Union: Charter Says Cable TV Complaints Are Falling Since Merger
- Barclay Damon Adds Longstanding Partner and Firm-Wide Financial Services Practice Group Leader to Growing NYC Office
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Achieve 100% Pro Bono Participation