NBI Seminar: Find it Free and Fast on the Net: Strategies for Legal Research on the Web
Wednesday, March 11, 2015 9:00 am - Thursday, March 12, 2015 4:30 pm
Embassy Suites Buffalo
200 Delaware Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14202
Embassy Suites Syracuse
6646 Old Collamer Road South
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Hiscock & Barclay Director of Information Resources Elaine Knecht and Angela Winfield, Of Counsel will present at this seminar on March 11 and 12, 2015.
Elaine will present on the topics:
- How to Search Like a Pro;
- Finding Free Legal Research Sites and Free Case Law; and
- Government Internet Resources: Federal, State and Local.
Angela will present on:
- Locating Persons and Finding Background Information; and
- Locating Companies for Due Diligence and Background Information.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- New York Appellate Court Holds That Insurer May Rescind Policy Based on Unintentional Material Misrepresentation in Application for Policy
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”