NBI Seminar: Divorce Cases from Start to Finish
Thursday, November 17, 2016 12:00 am - Friday, November 18, 2016 12:00 am
Adam's Mark Buffalo Niagara
120 Church Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Barclay Damon Attorneys Christopher A. Cardillo, Eric C. Naegely and Caitlyn S. Shank will present at the National Business Institute's Divorce Cases from Start to Finish on November 17 and November 18, 2016 in Buffalo, New York.
Christopher A. Cardillo will present "Tax Considerations in Divorce" on Friday November 18, 2016. The seminar will focus on key exemptions and deductions, support tax consequences and property transfers.
Eric C. Naegely will present "Essential Discovery Tools in Divorce" on Thursday November 17, 2016. The following topics will be discussed: financial affidavits; document demands and responses; depositions; notices to admit; and Social Media, Email, Text Evidence and more.
Caitlyn S. Shank will present "Custody and Visitation Considerations" on Thursday November 17, 2016.The presentation will include the discussion of types of custody arrangements including examples, joint custody considerations, noncustodial parents and grandparent visitation, and enforcing and modifying custody and visitation agreements.
The conference carries 14 CLE credits in New York, including 1 ethics credit.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review