NBI Seminar: Divorce Cases from Start to Finish
Thursday, November 17, 2016 12:00 am - Friday, November 18, 2016 12:00 am
Adam's Mark Buffalo Niagara
120 Church Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Barclay Damon Attorneys Christopher A. Cardillo, Eric C. Naegely and Caitlyn S. Shank will present at the National Business Institute's Divorce Cases from Start to Finish on November 17 and November 18, 2016 in Buffalo, New York.
Christopher A. Cardillo will present "Tax Considerations in Divorce" on Friday November 18, 2016. The seminar will focus on key exemptions and deductions, support tax consequences and property transfers.
Eric C. Naegely will present "Essential Discovery Tools in Divorce" on Thursday November 17, 2016. The following topics will be discussed: financial affidavits; document demands and responses; depositions; notices to admit; and Social Media, Email, Text Evidence and more.
Caitlyn S. Shank will present "Custody and Visitation Considerations" on Thursday November 17, 2016.The presentation will include the discussion of types of custody arrangements including examples, joint custody considerations, noncustodial parents and grandparent visitation, and enforcing and modifying custody and visitation agreements.
The conference carries 14 CLE credits in New York, including 1 ethics credit.
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Recognized For Outstanding Pro Bono Contributions
- Zoning Change for Dash's Hertel Market Meets Opposition
- Young attorneys speak up
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients