NBI Seminar: Divorce Cases from Start to Finish
Thursday, November 17, 2016 12:00 am - Friday, November 18, 2016 12:00 am
Adam's Mark Buffalo Niagara
120 Church Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Barclay Damon Attorneys Christopher A. Cardillo, Eric C. Naegely and Caitlyn S. Shank will present at the National Business Institute's Divorce Cases from Start to Finish on November 17 and November 18, 2016 in Buffalo, New York.
Christopher A. Cardillo will present "Tax Considerations in Divorce" on Friday November 18, 2016. The seminar will focus on key exemptions and deductions, support tax consequences and property transfers.
Eric C. Naegely will present "Essential Discovery Tools in Divorce" on Thursday November 17, 2016. The following topics will be discussed: financial affidavits; document demands and responses; depositions; notices to admit; and Social Media, Email, Text Evidence and more.
Caitlyn S. Shank will present "Custody and Visitation Considerations" on Thursday November 17, 2016.The presentation will include the discussion of types of custody arrangements including examples, joint custody considerations, noncustodial parents and grandparent visitation, and enforcing and modifying custody and visitation agreements.
The conference carries 14 CLE credits in New York, including 1 ethics credit.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media