NBI Seminar: Divorce Cases from Start to Finish
Thursday, November 17, 2016 12:00 am - Friday, November 18, 2016 12:00 am
Adam's Mark Buffalo Niagara
120 Church Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Barclay Damon Attorneys Christopher A. Cardillo, Eric C. Naegely and Caitlyn S. Shank will present at the National Business Institute's Divorce Cases from Start to Finish on November 17 and November 18, 2016 in Buffalo, New York.
Christopher A. Cardillo will present "Tax Considerations in Divorce" on Friday November 18, 2016. The seminar will focus on key exemptions and deductions, support tax consequences and property transfers.
Eric C. Naegely will present "Essential Discovery Tools in Divorce" on Thursday November 17, 2016. The following topics will be discussed: financial affidavits; document demands and responses; depositions; notices to admit; and Social Media, Email, Text Evidence and more.
Caitlyn S. Shank will present "Custody and Visitation Considerations" on Thursday November 17, 2016.The presentation will include the discussion of types of custody arrangements including examples, joint custody considerations, noncustodial parents and grandparent visitation, and enforcing and modifying custody and visitation agreements.
The conference carries 14 CLE credits in New York, including 1 ethics credit.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases