NBI Seminar: Divorce Cases from Start to Finish
Thursday, November 17, 2016 12:00 am - Friday, November 18, 2016 12:00 am
Adam's Mark Buffalo Niagara
120 Church Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Barclay Damon Attorneys Christopher A. Cardillo, Eric C. Naegely and Caitlyn S. Shank will present at the National Business Institute's Divorce Cases from Start to Finish on November 17 and November 18, 2016 in Buffalo, New York.
Christopher A. Cardillo will present "Tax Considerations in Divorce" on Friday November 18, 2016. The seminar will focus on key exemptions and deductions, support tax consequences and property transfers.
Eric C. Naegely will present "Essential Discovery Tools in Divorce" on Thursday November 17, 2016. The following topics will be discussed: financial affidavits; document demands and responses; depositions; notices to admit; and Social Media, Email, Text Evidence and more.
Caitlyn S. Shank will present "Custody and Visitation Considerations" on Thursday November 17, 2016.The presentation will include the discussion of types of custody arrangements including examples, joint custody considerations, noncustodial parents and grandparent visitation, and enforcing and modifying custody and visitation agreements.
The conference carries 14 CLE credits in New York, including 1 ethics credit.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- New York Appellate Court Holds that Assault Did Not Relieve Insurer of Duty to Defend under Homeowners’ Policy