Mini Law School for HOAs: Panel Discussion
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The Park Club
4949 Sheridan Drive
Williamsville, N.Y. 14221
Western New York Community Associations Institute presents Mini Law School for HOAs, sponsored by Barclay Damon and Phillips Lytle LLP!
Association and condominium boards all face some legal issues at times and we know you need answers to those burning questions!
“How can we avoid litigation – and what if we can’t?” “Is it a service animal? Comfort animal? Can we be sued for discrimination?” “Do we have to allow solar panels and antennas – and what about those political signs?” “Did the developer do our community right when they bowed out?” “Who’s on the hook when it comes to fiduciary duty?” These questions and many more... Let our knowledgeable panel tackle your concerns!
Panelists: Corey Auerbach, Esq., partner with Barclay Damon and Ronald Shubert, Esq., partner with Phillips Lytle LLP.
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Attorney Shannon Howley Joins Barclay Damon
- Chris Cardillo and Charlie Martorana Interviewed by Buffalo Law Journal
- David Burch Interviewed by Politico
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators
- US Department of Labor Proposes Rule to Update and Clarify “Regular Rate” Requirements
- Unexecuted Indemnification Agreement Not Retroactive Once Executed