Mid-Year Course Correction, Buffalo, NY
Thursday, September 22, 2016
7:30 am - 9:30 am
977 Delaware Avenue
Please join us for an interactive session to discuss Mid-Year Course Correction on Thursday September 22, 2016.
The presentation will include discussions on:
- New OSHA Rules, including recent drug test issues
- DOL Rule changes
- Recent NLRB rulings
7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- New York State Appellate Court Holds That Home Care Attendant’s Wage Claims Arising From 24-Hour Shifts May Proceed
- More Changes Coming for New York Not-for-Profits
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision