Mid-Year Course Correction, Buffalo, NY
Thursday, September 22, 2016
7:30 am - 9:30 am
977 Delaware Avenue
Please join us for an interactive session to discuss Mid-Year Course Correction on Thursday September 22, 2016.
The presentation will include discussions on:
- New OSHA Rules, including recent drug test issues
- DOL Rule changes
- Recent NLRB rulings
7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review