Mid-Year Course Correction, Buffalo, NY
Thursday, September 22, 2016
7:30 am - 9:30 am
977 Delaware Avenue
Please join us for an interactive session to discuss Mid-Year Course Correction on Thursday September 22, 2016.
The presentation will include discussions on:
- New OSHA Rules, including recent drug test issues
- DOL Rule changes
- Recent NLRB rulings
7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases