Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Genesee Grand Hotel
1060 E. Genesee Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Please join us for an interactive session to discuss Medical Marijuana in the Workplace.
The presentation will include discussions on:
- New York State’s Compassionate Care Act
- Medical Use
- Recreational Use
- Scope & Duration
- Workplace Issues
- Conflicts with Federal Law
- Interaction with New York State’s Recreational Activities Law
- Review of case law
7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Barclay Damon Partner Jennifer Flannery Appointed Erie County Public Administrator
- Barclay Damon's Flat-Fee Compliance Services Program For Health Care and Human Service Providers
- Attorneys Frances Ciardullo and Kevin Barone Join Barclay Damon
- Getting Rid Of NY State's Income Tax?