Tuesday, January 10, 2017
7:15 am - 8:15 am
Indiana Convention Center
100 S. Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana 46225
Barclay Damon Partner Michael A. Oropallo will present "Licensing 101: What to Look for in an Agreement to License Patents or Other Intellectual Property Rights," at the 2017 Archery Trade Association Trade Show in Indianapolis, Indiana on Tuesday January 10, 2017.
The presentation will give a practical overview of license agreements. The discussion will touch upon various forms of intellectual property or IP, including patents, trademarks and copyrights.
The ATA Trade Show is a member-driven event to promote commerce within the archery and bowhunting industry.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- New York State Appellate Court Holds That Home Care Attendant’s Wage Claims Arising From 24-Hour Shifts May Proceed
- More Changes Coming for New York Not-for-Profits
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision