Tuesday, January 10, 2017
7:15 am - 8:15 am
Indiana Convention Center
100 S. Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana 46225
Barclay Damon Partner Michael A. Oropallo will present "Licensing 101: What to Look for in an Agreement to License Patents or Other Intellectual Property Rights," at the 2017 Archery Trade Association Trade Show in Indianapolis, Indiana on Tuesday January 10, 2017.
The presentation will give a practical overview of license agreements. The discussion will touch upon various forms of intellectual property or IP, including patents, trademarks and copyrights.
The ATA Trade Show is a member-driven event to promote commerce within the archery and bowhunting industry.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- New York Appellate Court Holds that Assault Did Not Relieve Insurer of Duty to Defend under Homeowners’ Policy