Tuesday, January 10, 2017
7:15 am - 8:15 am
Indiana Convention Center
100 S. Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana 46225
Barclay Damon Partner Michael A. Oropallo will present "Licensing 101: What to Look for in an Agreement to License Patents or Other Intellectual Property Rights," at the 2017 Archery Trade Association Trade Show in Indianapolis, Indiana on Tuesday January 10, 2017.
The presentation will give a practical overview of license agreements. The discussion will touch upon various forms of intellectual property or IP, including patents, trademarks and copyrights.
The ATA Trade Show is a member-driven event to promote commerce within the archery and bowhunting industry.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence
- NYS Department of Labor Issues New Set of State-Wide Predictable Scheduling Regulations
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams