Tuesday, January 10, 2017
7:15 am - 8:15 am
Indiana Convention Center
100 S. Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana 46225
Barclay Damon Partner Michael A. Oropallo will present "Licensing 101: What to Look for in an Agreement to License Patents or Other Intellectual Property Rights," at the 2017 Archery Trade Association Trade Show in Indianapolis, Indiana on Tuesday January 10, 2017.
The presentation will give a practical overview of license agreements. The discussion will touch upon various forms of intellectual property or IP, including patents, trademarks and copyrights.
The ATA Trade Show is a member-driven event to promote commerce within the archery and bowhunting industry.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review