Tuesday, January 10, 2017
7:15 am - 8:15 am
Indiana Convention Center
100 S. Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana 46225
Barclay Damon Partner Michael A. Oropallo will present "Licensing 101: What to Look for in an Agreement to License Patents or Other Intellectual Property Rights," at the 2017 Archery Trade Association Trade Show in Indianapolis, Indiana on Tuesday January 10, 2017.
The presentation will give a practical overview of license agreements. The discussion will touch upon various forms of intellectual property or IP, including patents, trademarks and copyrights.
The ATA Trade Show is a member-driven event to promote commerce within the archery and bowhunting industry.
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Recognized For Outstanding Pro Bono Contributions
- Zoning Change for Dash's Hertel Market Meets Opposition
- Young attorneys speak up
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients