Labor & Employment Roundtable: The Reasonable Accommodation Process
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Genesee Grande Hotel
1060 East Genesee Street
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Hiscock & Barclay’s LLP next Labor & Employment Roundtable will be on the topic "The Reasonable Accommodation Process" presented by Hiscock & Barclay attorneys, Edward G. Melvin, II and Anne B. Dotzler.
A complimentary breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 8:00 a.m.
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers List
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Leading Business Succession Planning, Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning Team From Lacy Katzen
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- NY Court Holds Claim Against Automobile Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer’s Denial of Coverage
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State