Labor & Employment Roundtable: The Reasonable Accommodation Process
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Genesee Grande Hotel
1060 East Genesee Street
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Hiscock & Barclay’s LLP next Labor & Employment Roundtable will be on the topic "The Reasonable Accommodation Process" presented by Hiscock & Barclay attorneys, Edward G. Melvin, II and Anne B. Dotzler.
A complimentary breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 8:00 a.m.
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Sara Payne Featured on RBJ BizCast Podcast
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision
- A Properly Executed “Release From Responsibility For Discharge” Form May Not Actually Release a Hospital
- 2016 Year in Review