Labor & Employment Roundtable: The Reasonable Accommodation Process
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Genesee Grande Hotel
1060 East Genesee Street
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Hiscock & Barclay’s LLP next Labor & Employment Roundtable will be on the topic "The Reasonable Accommodation Process" presented by Hiscock & Barclay attorneys, Edward G. Melvin, II and Anne B. Dotzler.
A complimentary breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 8:00 a.m.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence