Labor & Employment Roundtable: The Reasonable Accommodation Process
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Genesee Grande Hotel
1060 East Genesee Street
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Hiscock & Barclay’s LLP next Labor & Employment Roundtable will be on the topic "The Reasonable Accommodation Process" presented by Hiscock & Barclay attorneys, Edward G. Melvin, II and Anne B. Dotzler.
A complimentary breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 8:00 a.m.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases