L&E Roundtable Event: Recent Amendments to the NY Human Rights Law and NY Equal Pay Act – What Every Employer Needs to Know
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Genesee Grand Hotel
1060 East Genesee Street
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Please join us for this roundtable seminar which will discuss Recent Amendments to the New York Human Rights Law and New York Equal Pay Act – What Every Employer Needs to Know.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo recently signed into law eight (8) bills forming the bulk of the Women's Equality Act. The legislation amends the New York Equal Pay Act and the New York Human Rights Law to expand the protection of women in the workplace. This presentation will educate employers regarding the key components of the new protections and discuss best practices to avoid liability.
A complimentary breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 8:00 a.m.
To register, please click on the REGISTER NOW button.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence