L&E Roundtable Event: Recent Amendments to the NY Human Rights Law and NY Equal Pay Act – What Every Employer Needs to Know
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Genesee Grand Hotel
1060 East Genesee Street
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Please join us for this roundtable seminar which will discuss Recent Amendments to the New York Human Rights Law and New York Equal Pay Act – What Every Employer Needs to Know.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo recently signed into law eight (8) bills forming the bulk of the Women's Equality Act. The legislation amends the New York Equal Pay Act and the New York Human Rights Law to expand the protection of women in the workplace. This presentation will educate employers regarding the key components of the new protections and discuss best practices to avoid liability.
A complimentary breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 8:00 a.m.
To register, please click on the REGISTER NOW button.
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases