L&E Roundtable Event: Recent Amendments to the NY Human Rights Law and NY Equal Pay Act – What Every Employer Needs to Know
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Genesee Grand Hotel
1060 East Genesee Street
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Please join us for this roundtable seminar which will discuss Recent Amendments to the New York Human Rights Law and New York Equal Pay Act – What Every Employer Needs to Know.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo recently signed into law eight (8) bills forming the bulk of the Women's Equality Act. The legislation amends the New York Equal Pay Act and the New York Human Rights Law to expand the protection of women in the workplace. This presentation will educate employers regarding the key components of the new protections and discuss best practices to avoid liability.
A complimentary breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 8:00 a.m.
To register, please click on the REGISTER NOW button.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision
- DHS Issues Memos Relating to the New Immigration Executive Orders that have the Potential for Sweeping and Unprecedented Impact
- Appellate Division Overturns Lower Court Decision in Article 78 Proceeding and Finds Rational Basis for Industrial Development Agency’s Denial of Financial Assistance for Retail Project