L&E Roundtable Event: Recent Amendments to the NY Human Rights Law and NY Equal Pay Act – What Every Employer Needs to Know
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Genesee Grand Hotel
1060 East Genesee Street
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Please join us for this roundtable seminar which will discuss Recent Amendments to the New York Human Rights Law and New York Equal Pay Act – What Every Employer Needs to Know.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo recently signed into law eight (8) bills forming the bulk of the Women's Equality Act. The legislation amends the New York Equal Pay Act and the New York Human Rights Law to expand the protection of women in the workplace. This presentation will educate employers regarding the key components of the new protections and discuss best practices to avoid liability.
A complimentary breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 8:00 a.m.
To register, please click on the REGISTER NOW button.
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Recognized For Outstanding Pro Bono Contributions
- Zoning Change for Dash's Hertel Market Meets Opposition
- Barclay Damon Overhauls Pay Scale as Midsize Firms Cater to Associates
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients