John S. Zollo to Speak at NCEO Conference
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
3:30 pm - 4:45 pm
The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
1550 Court Place
Barclay Damon LLP, Partner, John S. Zollo will present "EBSA Investigations: Common Violations and Tips to Avoid Them," at the 2017 Nation Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO) Conference in Denver Colorado on Tuesday April 4, 2017.
This session will provide a roadmap to navigate through the most common ESOP pitfalls cited by the Department of Labor.
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced
- Informed Intermediary Doctrine Not Applicable to Industrial Employer and Its Employees
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation Part Two: Sexual Harassment Certification Requirements and NYS Contract Bidding