John S. Zollo to Speak at NCEO Conference
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
3:30 pm - 4:45 pm
The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
1550 Court Place
Barclay Damon LLP, Partner, John S. Zollo will present "EBSA Investigations: Common Violations and Tips to Avoid Them," at the 2017 Nation Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO) Conference in Denver Colorado on Tuesday April 4, 2017.
This session will provide a roadmap to navigate through the most common ESOP pitfalls cited by the Department of Labor.
- Barclay Damon Assists with Gardens in Arts Neighborhood
- Column: The ethical obligation of cybersecurity
- Barclay Damon Tower Reveals Rooftop Terrace at Grand Opening
- Barclay Damon Continues to Aggressively Grow its IP Team, Adding Accomplished Life Sciences and Patent Litigators
- Cyber Liability Insurance - Pitfalls in Coverage
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors