John S. Zollo to Speak at NCEO Conference
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
3:30 pm - 4:45 pm
The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
1550 Court Place
Barclay Damon LLP, Partner, John S. Zollo will present "EBSA Investigations: Common Violations and Tips to Avoid Them," at the 2017 Nation Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO) Conference in Denver Colorado on Tuesday April 4, 2017.
This session will provide a roadmap to navigate through the most common ESOP pitfalls cited by the Department of Labor.
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers List
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Leading Business Succession Planning, Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning Team From Lacy Katzen
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- NY Court Holds Claim Against Automobile Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer’s Denial of Coverage
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State