John S. Zollo to Speak at NCEO Conference
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
3:30 pm - 4:45 pm
The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
1550 Court Place
Barclay Damon LLP, Partner, John S. Zollo will present "EBSA Investigations: Common Violations and Tips to Avoid Them," at the 2017 Nation Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO) Conference in Denver Colorado on Tuesday April 4, 2017.
This session will provide a roadmap to navigate through the most common ESOP pitfalls cited by the Department of Labor.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence