Disrupting the System: Innovation and Collaboration in Healthcare in New York
Friday, October 28, 2016
3:20 pm - 4:10 pm
New York State Bar Association
1 Elk Street
Albany, NY 12207
Barclay Damon LLP, Partner and Health Care & Human Services Co-Chair, Melissa M. Zambri will present “Ethics of Health Information Technology Privacy” On Friday October 28, 2016 for the upcoming New York State Bar Association Health Law Section program “Disrupting the System: Innovation and Collaboration in Healthcare in New York.” The event will be held in Albany, New York.
Event details: The on-going changes in health care reimbursement are demanding that old models of care delivery be disrupted and that we embrace innovation and collaboration among providers throughout the continuum of care to improve access to care, reduce unnecessary utilization, and efficiently address patients’ needs. Even medical-legal partnerships are critical to address patients’ complex health needs and other social determinants of health. This program offers a look at innovative programs that are designed to facilitate access to comprehensive, coordinated care to improve patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes. These innovative programs and the use of the technology necessary to support them do not come without legal barriers and challenges. Our diverse panel of speakers will describe innovative, collaborative initiatives that are disrupting the health care system, and the practical ways to overcome the real and perceived barriers to sustained implementation. This program is relevant for attorneys representing all provider types, health systems, in-house counsel, insurance/payor plans and governmental attorneys involved in health care regulation.
Barclay Damon LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State and in Toronto, Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas. For more information, visit barclaydamon.com.
- Cahill ’83 Elected Deputy Managing Partner at Barclay Damon
- Proactive Brand Protection Strategies For Pharma Innovators
- Barclay Damon Named to the BTI Client Service A-Team 2018
- Beyond the Bitcoin Crash: Ontario Law Lays a Foundation for Enforceable Smart Contracts
- Request for Grant Applications for Higher Education Capital Matching Grant Program Posted on DASNY'S Website
- Pending Tax Legislation Update
- NYSDEC to Promulgate New Rule Regulating Air Emissions From the Oil and Gas Industry
- Colleges and Universities Targeted in Trending ADA Website Accessibility Litigation