Hatch-Waxman Litigation: Legal and Regulatory Updates in 2018
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Following the Supreme Court's decision in TC Heartland, LLC v. Kraft Foods Group Brands LLC and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) issuance of the Final Rule for the implementation of the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act of 2003, new and existing issues in the Hatch-Waxman litigation landscape are given increased attention. Counsel for Hatch-Waxman cases must understand these issues to best serve the interest of their clients.
In this LIVE Webcast, a panel of key thought leaders and professionals assembled by The Knowledge Group will discuss in-depth the legal and regulatory developments impacting the Hatch-Waxman litigation landscape. They will also provide the audience with practical strategies in bringing out the best in these lawsuits amidst these developments.
Key topics include:
- Hatch-Waxman Act: An Overview
- Impact of FDA Rule Changes
- TC Heartland's Impact on Hatch-Waxman
- Venue and Jurisdiction in personam
- Other Legal and Regulatory Updates
- Elizabeth Betta Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Maureen Helmer Honored by the Center for Women at SUNY Albany’s Rockefeller College
- Barclay Damon Listed as Top Area Firm For Immigration Matters in Buffalo Business First
- Law360: When 403(b) Prudence Claims Survive Dismissal