Hatch-Waxman Litigation: Legal and Regulatory Updates in 2018
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Following the Supreme Court's decision in TC Heartland, LLC v. Kraft Foods Group Brands LLC and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) issuance of the Final Rule for the implementation of the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act of 2003, new and existing issues in the Hatch-Waxman litigation landscape are given increased attention. Counsel for Hatch-Waxman cases must understand these issues to best serve the interest of their clients.
In this LIVE Webcast, a panel of key thought leaders and professionals assembled by The Knowledge Group will discuss in-depth the legal and regulatory developments impacting the Hatch-Waxman litigation landscape. They will also provide the audience with practical strategies in bringing out the best in these lawsuits amidst these developments.
Key topics include:
- Hatch-Waxman Act: An Overview
- Impact of FDA Rule Changes
- TC Heartland's Impact on Hatch-Waxman
- Venue and Jurisdiction in personam
- Other Legal and Regulatory Updates
- Barclay Damon’s Win on Appeal for Greenidge Generation, LLC Covered by Law360
- Marcy Robinson Dembs Published in Northern New York Community Foundation Newsletter
- Terry Emmens Interviewed by Buffalo News
- Attorney Scott Fleischer Joins Barclay Damon