Harassment Training - Education, Prevention and Investigation: The Trifecta of a Defense
Monday, June 18, 2018
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
HR Benefit Advisors
74 Browns Race, Suite 22
Rochester, New York 14614
We will be covering the recent changes/additions to New York State law concerning sexual harassment, along with changes to the Internal Revenue Code which will impact the settlement of sexual harassment claims by employers and whether the settlement is tax deductible.
This seminar will cover:
- Radical changes to New York State law which will require all employers to modify their harassment policies and conduct mandatory in-person sexual harassment training on a yearly basis;
- What is harassment?;
- Key Training Components;
- Potential Damages;
- Employer Liability; and
- Investigation of Complaints of Harassment.
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Achieve 100-Percent Pro Bono Participation for Second Year in a Row
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence