Going Solo: Establishing Your Own Law Practice
Friday, September 22, 2017
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
CNY Philanthropy Center Ballroom
431 East Fayette Street
Syracuse, New York 13202
SpeakersMatthew Larkin will review Malpractice Insurance at Going Solo: Establishing Your Own Law Practice presented by the Onondaga County Bar Association on Friday, September 22, 2017.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence