Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy, Inc. Presentation: Harassment Training - Education, Prevention and Investigation: The Trifecta of a Defense
Thursday, May 10, 2018
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy, Inc.
210 Clinton Road - P.O. Box 542
New Hartford, New York 13413
This seminar will cover:
- Radical changes to New York State law which will require all employers to modify their harassment policies and conduct mandatory in-person sexual harassment training on a yearly basis;
- What is harassment?;
- Key Training Components;
- Potential Damages;
- Employer Liability; and
- Investigation of Complaints of Harassment.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review