Thursday, January 19, 2017
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
Barclay Damon attorneys Michael J. Sciotti and Ross M. Greenky will present "Family and Medical Leave 101," on Thursday January 19, 2016 from 11:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. at GKG University.
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) is a federal law that provides eligible employees of covered employers with unpaid, job-protected leave for specified family and medical reasons.
This seminar will review the following FMLA topics:
- Employee Leave Entitlements
- Employee and Employer Rights and Obligations
- Enforcement Mechanisms
- Recordkeeping Requirements & Forms/Notices
Registration is required. Lunch will be served at 11:30 a.m., presentation begins at Noon.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases