Thursday, January 19, 2017
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
Barclay Damon attorneys Michael J. Sciotti and Ross M. Greenky will present "Family and Medical Leave 101," on Thursday January 19, 2016 from 11:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. at GKG University.
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) is a federal law that provides eligible employees of covered employers with unpaid, job-protected leave for specified family and medical reasons.
This seminar will review the following FMLA topics:
- Employee Leave Entitlements
- Employee and Employer Rights and Obligations
- Enforcement Mechanisms
- Recordkeeping Requirements & Forms/Notices
Registration is required. Lunch will be served at 11:30 a.m., presentation begins at Noon.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review