Thursday, January 19, 2017
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
Barclay Damon attorneys Michael J. Sciotti and Ross M. Greenky will present "Family and Medical Leave 101," on Thursday January 19, 2016 from 11:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. at GKG University.
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) is a federal law that provides eligible employees of covered employers with unpaid, job-protected leave for specified family and medical reasons.
This seminar will review the following FMLA topics:
- Employee Leave Entitlements
- Employee and Employer Rights and Obligations
- Enforcement Mechanisms
- Recordkeeping Requirements & Forms/Notices
Registration is required. Lunch will be served at 11:30 a.m., presentation begins at Noon.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media