Thursday, January 19, 2017
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, NY 13413
Barclay Damon attorneys Michael J. Sciotti and Ross M. Greenky will present "Family and Medical Leave 101," on Thursday January 19, 2016 from 11:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. at GKG University.
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) is a federal law that provides eligible employees of covered employers with unpaid, job-protected leave for specified family and medical reasons.
This seminar will review the following FMLA topics:
- Employee Leave Entitlements
- Employee and Employer Rights and Obligations
- Enforcement Mechanisms
- Recordkeeping Requirements & Forms/Notices
Registration is required. Lunch will be served at 11:30 a.m., presentation begins at Noon.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence