Employment Poster Compliance: Avoiding Civil (And Even Criminal) Implications
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gliroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Barclay Damon partner Michael J. Sciotti and associate Anne B. Dotzler will present "Employment Poster Compliance: Avoiding Civil (And Even Criminal) Implications" at the GKG University seminar on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
This seminar will review the current employment poster requirements of the New York State and federal law.
Subtopics will include:
- Review of the current civil—and in some cases potential criminal—implications associated with failing to comply with these requirements.
- Review of the potential civil ramifications which exist in the employment litigation context should an employer fail to post required posters.
- Barclay Damon Raises Over $100,000 for Tackle ALS; Media Attention for Tim Green and His Not-for-Profit Continues
- Women of Barclay Damon Recognized for Exceptional Leadership
- Tim Green’s Tackle ALS Announcement Inspires Barclay Damon Attorney and Staff Fundraising Efforts in Support of ALS Research and Treatment Trials
- Sara Payne Profiled as Cannabis Team Leader by College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams
- OMIG Releases 2018 SSL Certification Process Webinar
- Barclay Damon Awarded Injunction From NYS Supreme Court in Favor of Downstate DME Providers
- NYS Appellate Division Holds That SEC Disgorgement of Over $140 Million is an Uninsurable Penalty Under Professional Liability Policy