Employment Poster Compliance: Avoiding Civil (And Even Criminal) Implications
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gliroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Barclay Damon partner Michael J. Sciotti and associate Anne B. Dotzler will present "Employment Poster Compliance: Avoiding Civil (And Even Criminal) Implications" at the GKG University seminar on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
This seminar will review the current employment poster requirements of the New York State and federal law.
Subtopics will include:
- Review of the current civil—and in some cases potential criminal—implications associated with failing to comply with these requirements.
- Review of the potential civil ramifications which exist in the employment litigation context should an employer fail to post required posters.
- Former Labor and Employment Law Chair Brian Culnan Joins Barclay Damon
- Law360: Fiduciary Best Practices Helped NYU Win ERISA Class Action
- Former Summer Associates Charlie Barth and Dena DeFazio Join Barclay Damon
- Tim Green Releases 38th Book, The Big Game, Available Now
- School Districts May Assume Heightened Duty Toward Students Based on Implementation of Policies and Procedures
- With the Beginning of a New Academic Year, Colleges Must Be Mindful of Students’ Needs for Reasonable Accommodations
- Physician’s Office Fires Back at Patient Who Posted Negative Online Reviews
- The "Internet of Things" Is Primed for a Litigation Explosion: Could It Impact You?