Employment Poster Compliance: Avoiding Civil (And Even Criminal) Implications
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gliroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Barclay Damon partner Michael J. Sciotti and associate Anne B. Dotzler will present "Employment Poster Compliance: Avoiding Civil (And Even Criminal) Implications" at the GKG University seminar on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
This seminar will review the current employment poster requirements of the New York State and federal law.
Subtopics will include:
- Review of the current civil—and in some cases potential criminal—implications associated with failing to comply with these requirements.
- Review of the potential civil ramifications which exist in the employment litigation context should an employer fail to post required posters.
- Elizabeth Betta Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Maureen Helmer Honored by the Center for Women at SUNY Albany’s Rockefeller College
- Barclay Damon Listed as Top Area Firm For Immigration Matters in Buffalo Business First
- Law360: When 403(b) Prudence Claims Survive Dismissal