Employment Poster Compliance: Avoiding Civil (And Even Criminal) Implications
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gliroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Barclay Damon partner Michael J. Sciotti and associate Anne B. Dotzler will present "Employment Poster Compliance: Avoiding Civil (And Even Criminal) Implications" at the GKG University seminar on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
This seminar will review the current employment poster requirements of the New York State and federal law.
Subtopics will include:
- Review of the current civil—and in some cases potential criminal—implications associated with failing to comply with these requirements.
- Review of the potential civil ramifications which exist in the employment litigation context should an employer fail to post required posters.
- Barclay Damon Expands Its Immigration and Cross-Border Team With Rosanna Berardi and Jennifer Behm
- Barclay Damon Secures $ 61 Million Win for PPC Broadband
- Gabe Nugent Offers Insight on Theranos Fraud in Stat Article
- Peter Evangelatos and Forrest Young Admitted to New York State Bar
- Second Circuit Provides Protection for Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation
- USDOL Adopts “Primary Beneficiary” Test for Unpaid Interns and Students
- Assumption Of The Risk Did Not Apply Where Golfer Failed To Yell Fore Before Taking A Mulligan
- Plaintiff's Uncertainty on Causation Creates a Question of Fact in New York Labor Law § 240 (1) Case