Employer Rules and the National Labor Relations Board
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar on "Employer Rules and the National Labor Relations Board."
On March 18, 2015 the Office of the General Counsel of the National Labor Relations Board published a report concerning the legality of certain employment policies which impact non-union employers.
This seminar will review the report so employers can audit their employee handbooks to determine what policies are legal and illegal.
Note: The topic of this May 13th seminar has been changed from "New Fair Labor Standard Act Overtime Regulations" because those regulations have not yet been published. We do plan to reschedule once regulations are published.
- Barclay Damon Expands Its Immigration and Cross-Border Team With Rosanna Berardi and Jennifer Behm
- Barclay Damon Secures $ 61 Million Win for PPC Broadband
- Gabe Nugent Offers Insight on Theranos Fraud in Stat Article
- Peter Evangelatos and Forrest Young Admitted to New York State Bar
- Second Circuit Provides Protection for Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation
- USDOL Adopts “Primary Beneficiary” Test for Unpaid Interns and Students
- Assumption Of The Risk Did Not Apply Where Golfer Failed To Yell Fore Before Taking A Mulligan
- Plaintiff's Uncertainty on Causation Creates a Question of Fact in New York Labor Law § 240 (1) Case