Employer Rules and the National Labor Relations Board
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar on "Employer Rules and the National Labor Relations Board."
On March 18, 2015 the Office of the General Counsel of the National Labor Relations Board published a report concerning the legality of certain employment policies which impact non-union employers.
This seminar will review the report so employers can audit their employee handbooks to determine what policies are legal and illegal.
Note: The topic of this May 13th seminar has been changed from "New Fair Labor Standard Act Overtime Regulations" because those regulations have not yet been published. We do plan to reschedule once regulations are published.
- Former Labor and Employment Law Chair Brian Culnan Joins Barclay Damon
- Law360: Fiduciary Best Practices Helped NYU Win ERISA Class Action
- Former Summer Associates Charlie Barth and Dena DeFazio Join Barclay Damon
- Tim Green Releases 38th Book, The Big Game, Available Now
- School Districts May Assume Heightened Duty Toward Students Based on Implementation of Policies and Procedures
- With the Beginning of a New Academic Year, Colleges Must Be Mindful of Students’ Needs for Reasonable Accommodations
- Physician’s Office Fires Back at Patient Who Posted Negative Online Reviews
- The "Internet of Things" Is Primed for a Litigation Explosion: Could It Impact You?