Employer Rules and the National Labor Relations Board
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar on "Employer Rules and the National Labor Relations Board."
On March 18, 2015 the Office of the General Counsel of the National Labor Relations Board published a report concerning the legality of certain employment policies which impact non-union employers.
This seminar will review the report so employers can audit their employee handbooks to determine what policies are legal and illegal.
Note: The topic of this May 13th seminar has been changed from "New Fair Labor Standard Act Overtime Regulations" because those regulations have not yet been published. We do plan to reschedule once regulations are published.
- Barclay Damon Raises Over $100,000 for Tackle ALS; Media Attention for Tim Green and His Not-for-Profit Continues
- Women of Barclay Damon Recognized for Exceptional Leadership
- Tim Green’s Tackle ALS Announcement Inspires Barclay Damon Attorney and Staff Fundraising Efforts in Support of ALS Research and Treatment Trials
- Sara Payne Profiled as Cannabis Team Leader by College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams
- OMIG Releases 2018 SSL Certification Process Webinar
- Barclay Damon Awarded Injunction From NYS Supreme Court in Favor of Downstate DME Providers
- NYS Appellate Division Holds That SEC Disgorgement of Over $140 Million is an Uninsurable Penalty Under Professional Liability Policy