Employee Law Update
Thursday, April 28, 2016
11:45 am - 2:30 pm
Big Flats, New York 14814
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partners, Michael J. Sciotti and Rosemary Enright will present an "Employee Law Update" for the Human Resources Association of the Twin Tiers on Thursday April 28, 2016.
This presentation will review recent enforcement actions undertaken by the New York State Division of Human Rights and the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, including: (1) EEOC Proposed Changes to EEO-1 Reports; (2) Recent EEOC Enforcement Efforts and Settlements; (3) EEOC Draft Proposed Enforcement Guidance on Retaliation and Related Issues; (4) NYSDHR New Regulations Protecting Transgender New Yorkers from Discrimination; (5)New NYSDHR Anti-Discrimination/Harassment Guidance; and (6) New York State Women’s Equality Act.
To register contact Sue Dunn at email@example.com.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Former Labor and Employment Law Chair Brian Culnan Joins Barclay Damon
- Law360: Fiduciary Best Practices Helped NYU Win ERISA Class Action
- Former Summer Associates Charlie Barth and Dena DeFazio Join Barclay Damon
- Tim Green Releases 38th Book, The Big Game, Available Now
- School Districts May Assume Heightened Duty Toward Students Based on Implementation of Policies and Procedures
- With the Beginning of a New Academic Year, Colleges Must Be Mindful of Students’ Needs for Reasonable Accommodations
- Physician’s Office Fires Back at Patient Who Posted Negative Online Reviews
- The "Internet of Things" Is Primed for a Litigation Explosion: Could It Impact You?