Employee Law Update
Thursday, April 28, 2016
11:45 am - 2:30 pm
Big Flats, New York 14814
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partners, Michael J. Sciotti and Rosemary Enright will present an "Employee Law Update" for the Human Resources Association of the Twin Tiers on Thursday April 28, 2016.
This presentation will review recent enforcement actions undertaken by the New York State Division of Human Rights and the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, including: (1) EEOC Proposed Changes to EEO-1 Reports; (2) Recent EEOC Enforcement Efforts and Settlements; (3) EEOC Draft Proposed Enforcement Guidance on Retaliation and Related Issues; (4) NYSDHR New Regulations Protecting Transgender New Yorkers from Discrimination; (5)New NYSDHR Anti-Discrimination/Harassment Guidance; and (6) New York State Women’s Equality Act.
To register contact Sue Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Barclay Damon Raises Over $100,000 for Tackle ALS; Media Attention for Tim Green and His Not-for-Profit Continues
- Women of Barclay Damon Recognized for Exceptional Leadership
- Tim Green’s Tackle ALS Announcement Inspires Barclay Damon Attorney and Staff Fundraising Efforts in Support of ALS Research and Treatment Trials
- Sara Payne Profiled as Cannabis Team Leader by College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams
- OMIG Releases 2018 SSL Certification Process Webinar
- Barclay Damon Awarded Injunction From NYS Supreme Court in Favor of Downstate DME Providers
- NYS Appellate Division Holds That SEC Disgorgement of Over $140 Million is an Uninsurable Penalty Under Professional Liability Policy