Employee Law Update
Thursday, April 28, 2016
11:45 am - 2:30 pm
Big Flats, New York 14814
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partners, Michael J. Sciotti and Rosemary Enright will present an "Employee Law Update" for the Human Resources Association of the Twin Tiers on Thursday April 28, 2016.
This presentation will review recent enforcement actions undertaken by the New York State Division of Human Rights and the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, including: (1) EEOC Proposed Changes to EEO-1 Reports; (2) Recent EEOC Enforcement Efforts and Settlements; (3) EEOC Draft Proposed Enforcement Guidance on Retaliation and Related Issues; (4) NYSDHR New Regulations Protecting Transgender New Yorkers from Discrimination; (5)New NYSDHR Anti-Discrimination/Harassment Guidance; and (6) New York State Women’s Equality Act.
To register contact Sue Dunn at email@example.com.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Barclay Damon Expands Its Immigration and Cross-Border Team With Rosanna Berardi and Jennifer Behm
- Barclay Damon Secures $ 61 Million Win for PPC Broadband
- Gabe Nugent Offers Insight on Theranos Fraud in Stat Article
- Peter Evangelatos and Forrest Young Admitted to New York State Bar
- Second Circuit Provides Protection for Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation
- USDOL Adopts “Primary Beneficiary” Test for Unpaid Interns and Students
- Assumption Of The Risk Did Not Apply Where Golfer Failed To Yell Fore Before Taking A Mulligan
- Plaintiff's Uncertainty on Causation Creates a Question of Fact in New York Labor Law § 240 (1) Case