Employee Handbook Seminar
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Chemung County Chamber of Commerce
400 East Church Street
Elmira, NY 14901
Barclay Damon, LLP, attorneys, Christopher J. Harrigan, Michael J. Sciotti, and Bryan J. Maggs will present an "Employee Handbook Seminar" at the Chemung County Chamber of Commerce on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 from 9:00am- 10:30am.
Create or revise your Employee Handbook to include code of conduct, dress code and customer relations. A $15 fee will include light breakfast fare.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Barclay Damon Hosts Women's Forum Networking Event at Hotel Henry
- For Albany Tax Exemptions, it Depends on What The Meaning of 'Commercial' is
- Barclay Damon Succeeds in Getting Cellino and Barnes Court Docs Unsealed
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients