Employee Handbook Seminar
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Chemung County Chamber of Commerce
400 East Church Street
Elmira, NY 14901
Barclay Damon, LLP, attorneys, Christopher J. Harrigan, Michael J. Sciotti, and Bryan J. Maggs will present an "Employee Handbook Seminar" at the Chemung County Chamber of Commerce on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 from 9:00am- 10:30am.
Create or revise your Employee Handbook to include code of conduct, dress code and customer relations. A $15 fee will include light breakfast fare.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Fifty-One Barclay Damon Attorneys to Be Featured in the 2019 Best Lawyers in America
- Eighty Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 NY Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Sara Payne Featured on Capital Pressroom Medical Marijuana Episode
- Kelsey Till Thompson Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Examining Beneficial Ownership and Risk-Based Customer Due Diligence
- NY Federal Judge Rules Male Coach Can Bring a Sex Discrimination Claim Based on Alleged Title IX Violations Affecting a Women’s Sports Program
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced