Emerging Issues for Not-For-Profit Health Care and Human Services Providers Seminar
Thursday, June 9, 2016
7:30 am - 1:00 pm
977 Delaware Avenue
Please join us for Emerging Issues for Not-For-Profit Health Care and Human Services Providers. Barclay Damon Partners will be presenting, along with special guest presenters, including Melissa Thore, Assistant Attorney General, Charities and Not-For-Profit Bureau, NYS Attorney General.
Topics to be discussed:
- Riding the Consolidation Wave: Critical Considerations For Providers
- Hot Topics in Cyber Security for the Health Care Provider: What We Have Learned and What It Means for My Organization (No Matter Its Size)
- Today’s Audits, Investigations, Self-Disclosures and CIAs: A View From the Inside and Outside
- Optional Lunch Presentation: The Broad Reach of the Justice Center: How To Protect Yourself and Your Agency
Registration and Breakfast: 7:30-8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00-11:30 a.m.
Lunch Presentation: Noon-1:00 p.m.
- Barclay Damon Hosts Women's Forum Networking Event at Hotel Henry
- For Albany Tax Exemptions, it Depends on What The Meaning of 'Commercial' is
- Barclay Damon Succeeds in Getting Cellino and Barnes Court Docs Unsealed
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients