Emerging Issues for Not-For-Profit Health Care and Human Services Providers Seminar
Thursday, June 9, 2016
7:30 am - 1:00 pm
977 Delaware Avenue
Please join us for Emerging Issues for Not-For-Profit Health Care and Human Services Providers. Barclay Damon Partners will be presenting, along with special guest presenters, including Melissa Thore, Assistant Attorney General, Charities and Not-For-Profit Bureau, NYS Attorney General.
Topics to be discussed:
- Riding the Consolidation Wave: Critical Considerations For Providers
- Hot Topics in Cyber Security for the Health Care Provider: What We Have Learned and What It Means for My Organization (No Matter Its Size)
- Today’s Audits, Investigations, Self-Disclosures and CIAs: A View From the Inside and Outside
- Optional Lunch Presentation: The Broad Reach of the Justice Center: How To Protect Yourself and Your Agency
Registration and Breakfast: 7:30-8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00-11:30 a.m.
Lunch Presentation: Noon-1:00 p.m.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence
- NYS Department of Labor Issues New Set of State-Wide Predictable Scheduling Regulations
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams