Emerging Issues for Not-For-Profit Health Care and Human Services Providers Seminar
Thursday, June 9, 2016
7:30 am - 1:00 pm
977 Delaware Avenue
Please join us for Emerging Issues for Not-For-Profit Health Care and Human Services Providers. Barclay Damon Partners will be presenting, along with special guest presenters, including Melissa Thore, Assistant Attorney General, Charities and Not-For-Profit Bureau, NYS Attorney General.
Topics to be discussed:
- Riding the Consolidation Wave: Critical Considerations For Providers
- Hot Topics in Cyber Security for the Health Care Provider: What We Have Learned and What It Means for My Organization (No Matter Its Size)
- Today’s Audits, Investigations, Self-Disclosures and CIAs: A View From the Inside and Outside
- Optional Lunch Presentation: The Broad Reach of the Justice Center: How To Protect Yourself and Your Agency
Registration and Breakfast: 7:30-8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00-11:30 a.m.
Lunch Presentation: Noon-1:00 p.m.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money