EEO-1 Survey Compliance
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar, EEO-1 Survey Compliance.
The Employer Information EEO-1 survey is conducted annually under the authority of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. All employers with 15 or more employees are covered by Title VII and are required to keep employment records as specified by the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission regulations. Based on the number of employees and federal contract activities, certain employers are required to file an EEO-1 report on an annual basis. The filing of Standard Form 100 is required by law; it is not voluntary. Under Title VII, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission may compel an employer to file this form by obtaining an order from the United States District Court.
This seminar will review: (1) Which employers are required to file an EEO-1; (2) How to file an EEO-1; (3) When to file an EEO-1; (4) Where to file an EEO-1; and (5) General filing requirements.
Wednesday, July 23 / Lunch 11:30-Noon / Program: Noon-1:30 PM
Click on the REGISTER NOW button above or call (315) 768-8888 by July 18 to register.
- Barclay Damon Assists with Gardens in Arts Neighborhood
- Column: The ethical obligation of cybersecurity
- Barclay Damon Tower Reveals Rooftop Terrace at Grand Opening
- Barclay Damon Continues to Aggressively Grow its IP Team, Adding Accomplished Life Sciences and Patent Litigators
- Cyber Liability Insurance - Pitfalls in Coverage
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors