EEO-1 Survey Compliance
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar, EEO-1 Survey Compliance.
The Employer Information EEO-1 survey is conducted annually under the authority of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. All employers with 15 or more employees are covered by Title VII and are required to keep employment records as specified by the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission regulations. Based on the number of employees and federal contract activities, certain employers are required to file an EEO-1 report on an annual basis. The filing of Standard Form 100 is required by law; it is not voluntary. Under Title VII, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission may compel an employer to file this form by obtaining an order from the United States District Court.
This seminar will review: (1) Which employers are required to file an EEO-1; (2) How to file an EEO-1; (3) When to file an EEO-1; (4) Where to file an EEO-1; and (5) General filing requirements.
Wednesday, July 23 / Lunch 11:30-Noon / Program: Noon-1:30 PM
Click on the REGISTER NOW button above or call (315) 768-8888 by July 18 to register.
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Sara Payne Featured on RBJ BizCast Podcast
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision
- A Properly Executed “Release From Responsibility For Discharge” Form May Not Actually Release a Hospital
- 2016 Year in Review