Demystifying Social Security
Thursday, April 14, 2016
Center for Tomorrow University at Buffalo
Buffalo, New York 14228
Barclay Damon, LLP, Associate, Mindy Menke will speak at the “Demystifying Social Security” program which is being sponsored by UB Office of Gift Planning at the Center for Tomorrow on April 14, 2016.
Menke is a member of the Trust & Estates Practice Area and represents clients on a broad range of personal and family planning matters. She concentrates her practice on estate and trust planning, estate administration, elder law, special needs planning, and asset protection. She also advises individual and fiduciary clients on federal and state estate and transfer tax issues. Her elder law practice includes asset protection planning, crisis Medicaid planning, as well as planning to qualify for Aid and Attendance benefits for Veterans.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing