Demystifying Social Security
Thursday, April 14, 2016
Center for Tomorrow University at Buffalo
Buffalo, New York 14228
Barclay Damon, LLP, Associate, Mindy Menke will speak at the “Demystifying Social Security” program which is being sponsored by UB Office of Gift Planning at the Center for Tomorrow on April 14, 2016.
Menke is a member of the Trust & Estates Practice Area and represents clients on a broad range of personal and family planning matters. She concentrates her practice on estate and trust planning, estate administration, elder law, special needs planning, and asset protection. She also advises individual and fiduciary clients on federal and state estate and transfer tax issues. Her elder law practice includes asset protection planning, crisis Medicaid planning, as well as planning to qualify for Aid and Attendance benefits for Veterans.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review