Demystifying Social Security
Thursday, April 14, 2016
Center for Tomorrow University at Buffalo
Buffalo, New York 14228
Barclay Damon, LLP, Associate, Mindy Menke will speak at the “Demystifying Social Security” program which is being sponsored by UB Office of Gift Planning at the Center for Tomorrow on April 14, 2016.
Menke is a member of the Trust & Estates Practice Area and represents clients on a broad range of personal and family planning matters. She concentrates her practice on estate and trust planning, estate administration, elder law, special needs planning, and asset protection. She also advises individual and fiduciary clients on federal and state estate and transfer tax issues. Her elder law practice includes asset protection planning, crisis Medicaid planning, as well as planning to qualify for Aid and Attendance benefits for Veterans.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases