Demystifying Social Security
Thursday, April 14, 2016
Center for Tomorrow University at Buffalo
Buffalo, New York 14228
Barclay Damon, LLP, Associate, Mindy Menke will speak at the “Demystifying Social Security” program which is being sponsored by UB Office of Gift Planning at the Center for Tomorrow on April 14, 2016.
Menke is a member of the Trust & Estates Practice Area and represents clients on a broad range of personal and family planning matters. She concentrates her practice on estate and trust planning, estate administration, elder law, special needs planning, and asset protection. She also advises individual and fiduciary clients on federal and state estate and transfer tax issues. Her elder law practice includes asset protection planning, crisis Medicaid planning, as well as planning to qualify for Aid and Attendance benefits for Veterans.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- New Cybersecurity Regulations May Apply to Companies that do Business with NYS Chartered Or Licensed Banks, Mortgage Bankers, Insurance Companies and Others