David M. Cost to moderate at DRI Asbestos Medicine Seminar
Thursday, November 5, 2015
4:15 pm - 5:50 pm
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, New York 89109
Barclay Damon, LLP, Counsel David M. Cost will be moderating a panel at the DRI Asbestos Medicine Seminar in Las Vegas, Nevada on November 5, 2015. The session titled "Depositions: Challenges of the Past When Litigating in the Present" will also feature speakers from Washington D.C. and Texas.
David Cost is a litigator in our Albany office, who counsels a broad array of clients including commercial clients across multiple industries as well as individuals on the local, state and national level. He has successfully represented clients in personal injury, property damage, civil rights, subrogation and commercial litigation lawsuits in both state and federal court, at the trial and appellate level.
DRI is the largest international membership organization of attorneys defending the interests of business and individuals in civil litigation.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision
- DHS Issues Memos Relating to the New Immigration Executive Orders that have the Potential for Sweeping and Unprecedented Impact
- Appellate Division Overturns Lower Court Decision in Article 78 Proceeding and Finds Rational Basis for Industrial Development Agency’s Denial of Financial Assistance for Retail Project