David M. Cost to moderate at DRI Asbestos Medicine Seminar
Thursday, November 5, 2015
4:15 pm - 5:50 pm
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, New York 89109
Barclay Damon, LLP, Counsel David M. Cost will be moderating a panel at the DRI Asbestos Medicine Seminar in Las Vegas, Nevada on November 5, 2015. The session titled "Depositions: Challenges of the Past When Litigating in the Present" will also feature speakers from Washington D.C. and Texas.
David Cost is a litigator in our Albany office, who counsels a broad array of clients including commercial clients across multiple industries as well as individuals on the local, state and national level. He has successfully represented clients in personal injury, property damage, civil rights, subrogation and commercial litigation lawsuits in both state and federal court, at the trial and appellate level.
DRI is the largest international membership organization of attorneys defending the interests of business and individuals in civil litigation.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Harry Daniels Joins Barclay Damon as Of Counsel
- Barclay Damon’s Innovative Diversity 1L Summer Associate Program Expands to Albany Office
- Three Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Buffalo Business First: Trademark Holders Defend Their Products
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation
- Federal Circuit Addresses Patent Marking Burden
- NYSDOL to Hold Public Hearing on Proposed Sleep and Meal Time Regulations for Home Health Care Industry
- New Lawsuit Alleges Improper Discrimination in Assisted Living Admission Standards for Wheelchair Users