Cyber Security Seminar
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
8:00 am - 9:30 am
977 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14209
Please join us for the Cyber Security Seminar on June 15, 2016. This seminar on Cyber Security will focus on issues facing all businesses and organizations today.
Topics will include:
- Contracting Concerns – Drafting Agreements to Address Cyber Security Concerns
- Insurance Coverage for Cyber Liability
- Employment Issues – the Role Employees Play and What Employers Should be Doing
- Data Privacy Laws – What is a Data Breach Event and What to do When it Happens
- Case Studies in Cyber Security – Security Assessments, Preventive Measures, and Forensic Investigations in Action
Presenters will include: Nicholas J. DiCesare, Partner, Barclay Damon , Herbert J. Glose, Partner, Barclay Damon, Megan E. Moran, Associate, Barclay Damon and Michael McCartney, President and CEO, Digits, LLC.
Seating is limited.
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Attorney Shannon Howley Joins Barclay Damon
- Chris Cardillo and Charlie Martorana Interviewed by Buffalo Law Journal
- David Burch Interviewed by Politico
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators
- US Department of Labor Proposes Rule to Update and Clarify “Regular Rate” Requirements
- Unexecuted Indemnification Agreement Not Retroactive Once Executed