Cyber Security Seminar
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
8:00 am - 9:30 am
977 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14209
Please join us for the Cyber Security Seminar on June 15, 2016. This seminar on Cyber Security will focus on issues facing all businesses and organizations today.
Topics will include:
- Contracting Concerns – Drafting Agreements to Address Cyber Security Concerns
- Insurance Coverage for Cyber Liability
- Employment Issues – the Role Employees Play and What Employers Should be Doing
- Data Privacy Laws – What is a Data Breach Event and What to do When it Happens
- Case Studies in Cyber Security – Security Assessments, Preventive Measures, and Forensic Investigations in Action
Presenters will include: Nicholas J. DiCesare, Partner, Barclay Damon , Herbert J. Glose, Partner, Barclay Damon, Megan E. Moran, Associate, Barclay Damon and Michael McCartney, President and CEO, Digits, LLC.
Seating is limited.
- Three Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Buffalo Business First: Blockchain Technology Could Have IP Law Applications
- Buffalo Business First: Trademark Holders Defend Their Products
- Melissa Zambri Elected Albany Office Managing Director and Management Committee Member
- Federal Circuit Addresses Patent Marking Burden
- NYSDOL to Hold Public Hearing on Proposed Sleep and Meal Time Regulations for Home Health Care Industry
- New Lawsuit Alleges Improper Discrimination in Assisted Living Admission Standards for Wheelchair Users
- Premature Discharge From Hospital Can Give Rise to Multiple Legal Claims