Cyber Security Seminar
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
8:00 am - 9:30 am
977 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14209
Please join us for the Cyber Security Seminar on June 15, 2016. This seminar on Cyber Security will focus on issues facing all businesses and organizations today.
Topics will include:
- Contracting Concerns – Drafting Agreements to Address Cyber Security Concerns
- Insurance Coverage for Cyber Liability
- Employment Issues – the Role Employees Play and What Employers Should be Doing
- Data Privacy Laws – What is a Data Breach Event and What to do When it Happens
- Case Studies in Cyber Security – Security Assessments, Preventive Measures, and Forensic Investigations in Action
Presenters will include: Nicholas J. DiCesare, Partner, Barclay Damon , Herbert J. Glose, Partner, Barclay Damon, Megan E. Moran, Associate, Barclay Damon and Michael McCartney, President and CEO, Digits, LLC.
Seating is limited.
- Eighty Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 NY Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Sara Payne Featured on Capital Pressroom Medical Marijuana Episode
- Kelsey Till Thompson Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Examining Beneficial Ownership and Risk-Based Customer Due Diligence
- NY Federal Judge Rules Male Coach Can Bring a Sex Discrimination Claim Based on Alleged Title IX Violations Affecting a Women’s Sports Program
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced