Cyber Security Seminar
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
8:00 am - 9:30 am
977 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14209
Please join us for the Cyber Security Seminar on June 15, 2016. This seminar on Cyber Security will focus on issues facing all businesses and organizations today.
Topics will include:
- Contracting Concerns – Drafting Agreements to Address Cyber Security Concerns
- Insurance Coverage for Cyber Liability
- Employment Issues – the Role Employees Play and What Employers Should be Doing
- Data Privacy Laws – What is a Data Breach Event and What to do When it Happens
- Case Studies in Cyber Security – Security Assessments, Preventive Measures, and Forensic Investigations in Action
Presenters will include: Nicholas J. DiCesare, Partner, Barclay Damon , Herbert J. Glose, Partner, Barclay Damon, Megan E. Moran, Associate, Barclay Damon and Michael McCartney, President and CEO, Digits, LLC.
Seating is limited.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- New York Court Holds That Privileged Statement to Insurer May be Discoverable
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York