Connected Care Exchange (CCX) Conference
Thursday, November 3, 2016
12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
CNY Biotech Accelerator
841 East Fayette Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Barclay Damon LLP, Partner, Herbert J. Glose will moderate the program "Protecting Patient Data and avoiding PHI Breach," at the Connected Care Exchange (CCX) Conference on Thursday November 3, 2016. The conference will be held at the CNY Biotech Accelerator, in Syracuse New York.
MedTech’s third annual CCX conference focuses on today’s wireless healthcare environment. As the industry transitions to accountable care, connected care offers tremendous opportunities to help meet the need to contain cost inflation, improve clinical efficiencies and meet the demands of demographic trends.
This half day program will feature two panels on pressing digital health topics, including the future of medical technology and clinical care applications and a keynote from Ali Tinazli, Global Head of Healthcare and Life Sciences Strategy CTO Office - Strategy & Incubation, HP. Dr. Tinazli's keynote presentation, Blended Reality for Life, will feature the convergence of microfluidics, commercial mobility and compute technologies for new applications in healthcare.
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced
- Informed Intermediary Doctrine Not Applicable to Industrial Employer and Its Employees
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation Part Two: Sexual Harassment Certification Requirements and NYS Contract Bidding