Connected Care Exchange (CCX) Conference
Thursday, November 3, 2016
12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
CNY Biotech Accelerator
841 East Fayette Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Barclay Damon LLP, Partner, Herbert J. Glose will moderate the program "Protecting Patient Data and avoiding PHI Breach," at the Connected Care Exchange (CCX) Conference on Thursday November 3, 2016. The conference will be held at the CNY Biotech Accelerator, in Syracuse New York.
MedTech’s third annual CCX conference focuses on today’s wireless healthcare environment. As the industry transitions to accountable care, connected care offers tremendous opportunities to help meet the need to contain cost inflation, improve clinical efficiencies and meet the demands of demographic trends.
This half day program will feature two panels on pressing digital health topics, including the future of medical technology and clinical care applications and a keynote from Ali Tinazli, Global Head of Healthcare and Life Sciences Strategy CTO Office - Strategy & Incubation, HP. Dr. Tinazli's keynote presentation, Blended Reality for Life, will feature the convergence of microfluidics, commercial mobility and compute technologies for new applications in healthcare.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases