Connected Care Exchange (CCX) Conference
Thursday, November 3, 2016
12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
CNY Biotech Accelerator
841 East Fayette Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Barclay Damon LLP, Partner, Herbert J. Glose will moderate the program "Protecting Patient Data and avoiding PHI Breach," at the Connected Care Exchange (CCX) Conference on Thursday November 3, 2016. The conference will be held at the CNY Biotech Accelerator, in Syracuse New York.
MedTech’s third annual CCX conference focuses on today’s wireless healthcare environment. As the industry transitions to accountable care, connected care offers tremendous opportunities to help meet the need to contain cost inflation, improve clinical efficiencies and meet the demands of demographic trends.
This half day program will feature two panels on pressing digital health topics, including the future of medical technology and clinical care applications and a keynote from Ali Tinazli, Global Head of Healthcare and Life Sciences Strategy CTO Office - Strategy & Incubation, HP. Dr. Tinazli's keynote presentation, Blended Reality for Life, will feature the convergence of microfluidics, commercial mobility and compute technologies for new applications in healthcare.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review