Connected Care Exchange (CCX) Conference
Thursday, November 3, 2016
12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
CNY Biotech Accelerator
841 East Fayette Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Herbert J. Glose will moderate the program "Protecting Patient Data and avoiding PHI Breach," at the Connected Care Exchange (CCX) Conference on Thursday November 3, 2016. The conference will be held at the CNY Biotech Accelerator, in Syracuse New York.
MedTech’s third annual CCX conference focuses on today’s wireless healthcare environment. As the industry transitions to accountable care, connected care offers tremendous opportunities to help meet the need to contain cost inflation, improve clinical efficiencies and meet the demands of demographic trends.
This half day program will feature two panels on pressing digital health topics, including the future of medical technology and clinical care applications and a keynote from Ali Tinazli, Global Head of Healthcare and Life Sciences Strategy CTO Office - Strategy & Incubation, HP. Dr. Tinazli's keynote presentation, Blended Reality for Life, will feature the convergence of microfluidics, commercial mobility and compute technologies for new applications in healthcare.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- New York State Appellate Court Holds That Home Care Attendant’s Wage Claims Arising From 24-Hour Shifts May Proceed
- More Changes Coming for New York Not-for-Profits
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision