Connected Care Exchange (CCX) Conference
Thursday, November 3, 2016
12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
CNY Biotech Accelerator
841 East Fayette Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Herbert J. Glose will moderate the program "Protecting Patient Data and avoiding PHI Breach," at the Connected Care Exchange (CCX) Conference on Thursday November 3, 2016. The conference will be held at the CNY Biotech Accelerator, in Syracuse New York.
MedTech’s third annual CCX conference focuses on today’s wireless healthcare environment. As the industry transitions to accountable care, connected care offers tremendous opportunities to help meet the need to contain cost inflation, improve clinical efficiencies and meet the demands of demographic trends.
This half day program will feature two panels on pressing digital health topics, including the future of medical technology and clinical care applications and a keynote from Ali Tinazli, Global Head of Healthcare and Life Sciences Strategy CTO Office - Strategy & Incubation, HP. Dr. Tinazli's keynote presentation, Blended Reality for Life, will feature the convergence of microfluidics, commercial mobility and compute technologies for new applications in healthcare.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- New York Appellate Court Holds that Assault Did Not Relieve Insurer of Duty to Defend under Homeowners’ Policy