Complimentary Seminar: New Year, New Administration
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
The Saturn Club
977 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14209
With new leadership comes different priorities. Please join us to discuss how the road ahead might change under the new Administration.
Discussion topics will include:
- New Overtime Exemption Rule
- Future of the ACA
- Employment Discrimination
- Complying with NLRB 2016 Cases
7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Buffalo: February 8, 2017
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- New York State Appellate Court Holds That Home Care Attendant’s Wage Claims Arising From 24-Hour Shifts May Proceed
- More Changes Coming for New York Not-for-Profits
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision