Complimentary Seminar: New Year, New Administration
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
The Saturn Club
977 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14209
With new leadership comes different priorities. Please join us to discuss how the road ahead might change under the new Administration.
Discussion topics will include:
- New Overtime Exemption Rule
- Future of the ACA
- Employment Discrimination
- Complying with NLRB 2016 Cases
7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Buffalo: February 8, 2017
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases