Complimentary Seminar: New Year, New Administration
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
The Saturn Club
977 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14209
With new leadership comes different priorities. Please join us to discuss how the road ahead might change under the new Administration.
Discussion topics will include:
- New Overtime Exemption Rule
- Future of the ACA
- Employment Discrimination
- Complying with NLRB 2016 Cases
7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Buffalo: February 8, 2017
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media