Complimentary Seminar: New Year, New Administration
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
The Saturn Club
977 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14209
With new leadership comes different priorities. Please join us to discuss how the road ahead might change under the new Administration.
Discussion topics will include:
- New Overtime Exemption Rule
- Future of the ACA
- Employment Discrimination
- Complying with NLRB 2016 Cases
7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Buffalo: February 8, 2017
- Barclay Damon Partner Jennifer Flannery Appointed Erie County Public Administrator
- Barclay Damon's Flat-Fee Compliance Services Program For Health Care and Human Service Providers
- Attorneys Frances Ciardullo and Kevin Barone Join Barclay Damon
- Getting Rid Of NY State's Income Tax?