Complimentary Seminar: Get Ready for the New Year and the New Administration
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Penfield Country Club
1784 Jackson Road
Penfield, New York 14526
With new leadership comes different priorities. Please join us to discuss how the road ahead might change under the new Administration.
Discussion topics will include:
- New Overtime Exemption Rule
- Future of the ACA
- Employment Discrimination
- Complying with NLRB 2016 Cases
7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Rochester: February 15, 2017
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- New York State Appellate Court Holds That Home Care Attendant’s Wage Claims Arising From 24-Hour Shifts May Proceed
- More Changes Coming for New York Not-for-Profits
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision